Conlondiia1

Jun 19, 2021
After i finish all 3 girl scence, game become full Japanese . Is this a bug or the game not fully tranlated yet?(sorry for my bad English)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Any recommendations for games with similar artstyles? Love the women from this dev
I'm thinking of Tail of Desire. I'm personally waiting for a proper translation rather than MTL.

Sep 7, 2021
can i enjoy the full game now ? i dont mind the typos here and there. also i dont mind waiting a bit since i wanna experience the full thing and not come across a japanese text. thanks a lot Daedroth ur a real one here

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Damn, I really didn't expect sudden NTR. The whole atmosphere doesn't give us any clue that NTR would come. Trash Hana, Karen is my best girl.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Pink girl route is required to beat the game, so you still need to do it. 1st half of route isn't NTR, but iirc it's almost all NTR after that. Most scenes in general are stoppable though, iirc only two required NTR scenes?

If you want as little NTR as possible do her route last, as finishing a route unlocks optional scenes. Also don't fuck with the minotaur.
Ok, do pink girl first, then the blonde and fuck the minotaur for maximum?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
this says netorare, and in DLSITE it says netorare too but... Where is the netorare? It's just like 1 scene in all the game?

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone know what to do with Maru once she starts running up and down near school? I get she's talking about her hairtie, but where in the shizzle do I find it?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes