• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Conlondiia1

Jun 19, 2021
After i finish all 3 girl scence, game become full Japanese . Is this a bug or the game not fully tranlated yet?(sorry for my bad English)

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
After i finish all 3 girl scence, game become full Japanese . Is this a bug or the game not fully tranlated yet?(sorry for my bad English)
Where did you download it from? If from OP (first post of the thread), then download the game from here. You should be able to transfer saves.

Reactions: theburrito

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Any recommendations for games with similar artstyles? Love the women from this dev
I'm thinking of Tail of Desire. I'm personally waiting for a proper translation rather than MTL.

Sep 7, 2021
can i enjoy the full game now ? i dont mind the typos here and there. also i dont mind waiting a bit since i wanna experience the full thing and not come across a japanese text. thanks a lot Daedroth ur a real one here

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes