Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Ur saying only that one pink girl is unavoidable? Well fuck her, then the rest is avoidable and vanilla?
Ill play it if only one girl is unavoidable shit happens, just will not touch her after the ntr scene, btw guys is the update still going? How about oba sans is oba sans done now like no more update?

DarkestFox

Apr 1, 2018
Glad to see a manual translation is being done. At this point I immediately close tabs with MTL games. They're trash, and the only reason I don't hit ignore on the thread as a whole is the off chance it someday gets a real translation. ESPECIALLY NTR games, as much as I love being a bull, the whole game centers around relationships that don't make any sense with MTL "poetry".

Reactions: WedgeMan

ntrgamergyaru

Jun 20, 2022
Ur saying only that one pink girl is unavoidable? Well fuck her, then the rest is avoidable and vanilla?
Pink girl route is required to beat the game, so you still need to do it. 1st half of route isn't NTR, but iirc it's almost all NTR after that. Most scenes in general are stoppable though, iirc only two required NTR scenes?

If you want as little NTR as possible do her route last, as finishing a route unlocks optional scenes. Also don't fuck with the minotaur.

Reactions: Meloned

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Pink girl route is required to beat the game, so you still need to do it. 1st half of route isn't NTR, but iirc it's almost all NTR after that. Most scenes in general are stoppable though, iirc only two required NTR scenes?

If you want as little NTR as possible do her route last, as finishing a route unlocks optional scenes. Also don't fuck with the minotaur.
Thanks man appreciate it, now ill just imagine she dont exist after that, i reconsidered this cause of oba sans, tbh dev shouldve made it just like oba sans, or just recontinued the story of that game, ik its the same world, just doesnt feel the same

Reactions: WedgeMan

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Why doesn't this game's lead character fuck the characters from Oba san saga?
I asked the artist that on his twitter and he said "if a character from an older game had a romantic relationship with the previous MC, that character won't have sex with this game's MC". That's the reason the previous MC came back and only he can fuck the previous milf characters.

The artist really put a ton of thought in all of this if you asked me.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I asked the artist that on his twitter and he said "if a character from an older game had a romantic relationship with the previous MC, that character won't have sex with this game's MC". That's the reason the previous MC came back and only he can fuck the previous milf characters.

The artist really put a ton of thought in all of this if you asked me.
Thats actually pretty cool, and considerable of devs, but this game's mc got unfortunate, he got ntr and worse its his childhood friend, so ill pretend she doesnt exist

ntrgamergyaru

Jun 20, 2022
I would be just better to make the game full NTR or not at all, now the game has both and the tribes keep throwing fits...
Agreed, as a NTR fan I really liked the NTR content, but left wishing there was more instead of just a little bit, and just that little bit is more than enough to turn some people off of the game completely

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Any news with the Translation? I'm itching but don't wanna touch the letter soup that is MTL.
Later today, I will update my post on the first page with another patch. It will have Frost scenes monstly (including the one added in 1.20). Unfortunately, I won't be able to finish the second chapter, let alone the third one this month. But irl this April was unusually busy for me, so here's hoping you guys will forgive me. But fret not, a couple of all-nighters, and it will be finished.

Ahnii

Oct 29, 2020
Later today, I will update my post on the first page with another patch. It will have Frost scenes monstly (including the one added in 1.20). Unfortunately, I won't be able to finish the second chapter, let alone the third one this month. But irl this April was unusually busy for me, so here's hoping you guys will forgive me. But fret not, a couple of all-nighters, and it will be finished.
THE GOAT! Keep yourself mentally & physically healthy though. :)

Aug 24, 2020
Just to let you guys know that, most probably dev won't come back to this game. In his latest update he said, he is back from surgery and in very early stages of next game development which he teased earlier on.

For the the next game he said it would be much smaller than this one.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes