ThienHoang

Feb 26, 2018
The NTR is not serious , The handsome guy just bang Hana from nowhere , he just comes to this village and bang her so easily , the author doesn't give a process , they force Hana to become a whore so easily .

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Is the game and the translation actually completed already?
Game is completed(though he seems to be updating it occasionally), while the translation is MTL. Manual translation is being worked on by one of the first posters of this thread. I've been waiting for the manual translation so can't say how good or bad the MTL is.

Reactions: BaguetteMez

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
So if I don't battle the minotaur I cannot do anything else with Karen, right? Her route ends there?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Is the game and the translation actually completed already?
>Game
Dev confirmed "more updates" incoming in his Ci-en, we don't know how many tho, but he said updates in plural so at least 2
>Translation
Nope, but the dude working on it is the real deal and to be honest with the game updated every 2-3 weeks is gonna take a long time.

Oct 12, 2018
The pink one, Hana? No, she's just a turbo-slut.
For the tomboy gf it's avoidable and the game straight-up even warns you about what kind of shit will happen if you lose the fight.
Any other girls don't have such content at all.
damn we lost hana to the new guy, its a good game btw

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
New update with best girl Frost? You know I got you!
Here is 1.20, like last time it is JP only. There is a save included that is in the recollection room right before the updated content is unlocked. Use it, delete it, ignore it, it's up to you. Enjoy!
V1.20

Grumblebus

Sep 3, 2021
Is the manual translation still being worked on? Or since it's updating sometimes is it going to be picked back up once it's the final final final version, whenever that might be?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Is the manual translation still being worked on? Or since it's updating sometimes is it going to be picked back up once it's the final final final version, whenever that might be?
Yes, but sporadically. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish it quickly, and now I have a problem with finding motivation (after all, approx. 60-70% already played the MTL'd game and won't be playing it again). But I'll pull through. Thankfully, I already fully translated the worst girl content (Hana), so only the good parts are left.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes