leleH

Sep 14, 2017
it was abit slow but here u go
For some reason I can't seem to download the file no matter how many times I click on download. I guess I'll have to wait until it's uploaded on Gofile or Mega. Thank you for the link anyway.

Edit: Well, apparently it works now for some reason. Today is a good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistervd

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
I know i shouldnt be, but as an average member of this unholy place i kinda feel insulted now.
No one else? Just a little bit deep in your heart?
it's a fair warning really, there are plenty of things that seems stupid but people can't stand it nonetheless
as an example you can see some if not many average members in this forum that hate ntr so much they decided to bitch about it in the game thread, instead of scrolling away knowing that they aren't the target market for the game

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
For some reason I can't seem to download the file no matter how many times I click on download. I guess I'll have to wait until it's uploaded on Gofile or Mega. Thank you for the link anyway.

Edit: Well, apparently it works now for some reason. Today is a good day.
Computers being computers, it do be like that

ReMindED

Nov 10, 2021
With Maru when she runs back and fort near the school and you can bump into her is there anything you can do to unlock more scenes or is that pretty much it? (other than the stuff at the end of the game) I'm on v1.00 in case that matters.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
it's a fair warning really, there are plenty of things that seems stupid but people can't stand it nonetheless
as an example you can see some if not many average members in this forum that hate ntr so much they decided to bitch about it in the game thread, instead of scrolling away knowing that they aren't the target market for the game
NTR is only on two girls and one of them is completely optional. This game is not targeted towards people who want an NTR game lol.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Character sketches for Izakaya's next milf game.
View attachment 2324774 View attachment 2324775
Another content update for Silly Girls Quest is also in the making.

Also, updated my post with non-MTL translation on the first page. Transferred tl to 1.10 and translated most of Hana's non-NTR content.
I might be jumping to conclusions but I'm guessing it will be incest focussed camping (reminds me of one of Ntrman's games) or incest focussed adventure game or a bit of both.

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I might be jumping to conclusions but I'm guessing it will be incest focussed camping (reminds me of one of Ntrman's games) or incest focussed adventure game or a bit of both.
All we know so far is that the game's gonna be a shorter than usual son-mon focused game and it will be in the same RPG style as Obasan and Silly Girl.
But you are right, with the sketches you can get an idea of how the world's gonna be xD

Reactions: Norther and V^V
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes