Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Does it have good art? I dont care about the story, that is not remotely important for me, the art has to be good.
Obasan? Yeah the art is superb. It put into perspective that Izakaya was making a living creating CG sets before this. He's an artist first and a game dev second. So yeah, the art deparment is the best thing out of these games.

Reactions: Burnknight

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
You're gonna love it. Just DON'T press the skip button. As you may now, when you press the skip button it skips (obviously) but when you unpress it, it stops skipping. Well it does not stop skipping in Obasans Saga and you can't do anything to stop the skipping until the dialogue is over, including the dialogue on sex scenes.
I already played all of it, but with textractor + japreader. It doesn't compare to a manual trasnlation but its better than a lot of MTL out there. So yeah I know the story, but to be fair that was 3 years ago, so it's time to refresh my mind lmao.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
The MTL is pain. This is the sort of game that should be enjoyed with a proper translation.

Truewoods1

Aug 17, 2018
Well when the MC is built like that in a game filled with chads and big c**k monsters, you know he will eventually and unpreventably be cucked.
*Damn, when I saw the scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I thought 'well, sh*t, he's done'. Guess it's on me when the tag is "ntr"

Last edited:

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
Working on a manual, non-MTL translation as we speak. I will be updating this post as I progress.

Since I want to finish this translation as quickly as possible, I've shelved my other projects for the time being. You can track my progress in my discord where I'll be posting translated maps as soon as I'm done with them.

Upd1.: first patch. Also, Merry Christmas!
MEGA
Upd2.: second patch which translates the entire first chapter (basically, intro section) and some scenes.
MEGA

Install it on top of MTL as for now it includes only the maps I've translated.

Bless you my boy. I've been on an endless search for a game as good as Obaa-san's saga.

AfroSavior

Apr 29, 2020
Working on a manual, non-MTL translation as we speak. I will be updating this post as I progress.

Since I want to finish this translation as quickly as possible, I've shelved my other projects for the time being. You can track my progress in my discord where I'll be posting translated maps as soon as I'm done with them.

Upd1.: first patch. Also, Merry Christmas!
MEGA
Upd2.: second patch which translates the entire first chapter (basically, intro section) and some scenes.
MEGA

Install it on top of MTL as for now it includes only the maps I've translated.

God bless you and keep up the good work. Out of curiosity, are you the same person that did a manual translation of Obasans Saga?

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
your sexually active friends
Well at least that's established ahead of time. If you feel NTRed when a slut does slut things that's on you. Though then again that hasn't really stopped "faithful wives" and "pure childhood friends". Yeah I don't know then.

Arkan4

Jun 14, 2021
I'm having some problems, in some dialogues if the text is too long then some of the text will be truncated, and if there is more than one character shown the speaking character will only be highlighted for milliseconds then turned off. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
The NTR stuff is just limited to glasses girl right?

Warrior, orc, dog girl have no ntr right?
hana(glasses girl) will fuck anything that fuckable

karen(the darkskin warrior girl) will have the extra long warning before facing the minotaur and a poinless battle afterward (she gonna be fucked by the minotaur and gonna enjoy it regardless of winning or losing) , you can avoid it after the warning , the dev even go further by having a switch to enable or disable karen (and karen only) NTR (even tho it feel like some extra scene than a sub route that need a switch)

frost (oni/orc girl) is just kinda there and only fuck you

maru (the doggo) be a good doggo and only sleep in your house/room

tissue_mejiq

Jun 7, 2022
I find this game version for android Screenshot_2023-01-04-22-24-20-878_androidadult.com.sillygirlsquest.jpg yesterday. And try to play it.

But somehow, got crash after school scene. I try to install the google developer and still have a same problem.

(And sorry for my bad english).

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
I find this game version for android View attachment 2285448 yesterday. And try to play it.

But somehow, got crash after school scene. I try to install the google developer and still have a same problem.

(And sorry for my bad english).
you should go back to where you find it and report the problem there tho, the person who port it to android might fuk-up some where when trying to port it to android ,maybe he failed to endcode the file or fuk up the file path

Reactions: tissue_mejiq

FeelsGouda

Jul 11, 2018
so, is avoidable?
If you play "normally" (without using any options to potentially switch something off), only for warrior. Pink haired NTR not really avoidable.

for warrior, just ignore the event as its optional. pink haired girl event is mandatory to finish the story.

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
How likely is it that this game will get updates with more content? Seems like there are fewer girls in this one that in Oba San's Saga.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes