Horalover

May 7, 2017
In addition to ver 1.10, the dev replied to a comment and said there will be more updates that add scenes to the game. Not confirmed if they're vanilla or NTR yet

Reactions: bestfriends

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
1.10 is out!!!

Btw just like Obasan more updates with scenes are coming (the dev doesn't know exactly how many updates or sex scenes are left, he just know he wants to keep making more content for this game for the time being, I hope we get 4-5 more updates before he starts working on his new mother-son game) now we wait for our hero yutshu_chan to share it with us!

image-web.jpg

yutshu_chan

Jun 28, 2018
1.10 is out!!!

Btw just like Obasan more updates with scenes are coming (the dev doesn't know exactly how many updates or sex scenes are left, he just know he wants to keep making more content for this game for the time being, I hope we get 4-5 more updates before he starts working on his new mother-son game) now we wait for our hero yutshu_chan to share it with us!

View attachment 2292910
I'm uploading it to cyberfile, it will take 2 hour +-.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Sorry to ask but which folder should I copy the manually translated file into?
Data folder goes into /www. Also, keep in mind that my tl is for 1.0 version of the game (the one still in the op). I will, however, transfer it to 1.10 version which has new coomtent today.

Small TL update: almost done translating all content in Hana's house. Also, translated the main village map which has small scenes with Maru and a scene with Hana under effect of mushrooms.

BrunoEarth

Jun 19, 2019
1.10 is out!!!

View attachment 2292910
yo if you don't mind me asking where did you find info/news about that new mom-son game his making?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone know what is new in 1.10?
"Added two basic illustrations, one for Frost and one for the secret character.
Added three sex scenes for Frost and one sex scene for the secret character.
Fixed minor bugs and text."

The secret character is the MC's mother from Obasan.

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
Optional netorare subroute with the blonde girl after her main route is completed (initially rape but later becomes consensual). Not very serious IMO but might upset you if you dislike NTR altogether, she is still vanilla for the most part.
And full NTR best friend route from start to finish.
The later hits harder than the former but not that much once you realize she is a nympho who sleeps with everything that moves.
I knew the game had ntr but man i just feel bad for mc and pink hair i thought they were kinda cute together its a damn shame she is how she is tho

faqfaq

Jul 24, 2021
Wow, beyond my expectations, the NTR in this game is very heavy

and the story is better than oba-san saga

i think obasan-saga is overrated

but this game masterpiece

Nov 4, 2019

It also includes elements such as body odor fetish, pregnancy, and pissing.
Please be careful if you are not good at it.

I know i shouldnt be, but as an average member of this unholy place i kinda feel insulted now.
No one else? Just a little bit deep in your heart?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes