Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Aaaand the popular argument popped in here as well. Just gonna point it out for you guys. Its was confirmed that the game was gonna have NTR since early this year so if you didn't do a little bit of homework that's on you. And about the game not being either NTR or Vanilla well if you haven't seem his CG work you probably wouldn't know that this is how he normally do things when adding NTR/Cuckold to his work, so its comes as no surprise that it feels that its in the game just for the sake of it. He is already well know for doing things like this at least when it comes to this fetish. Like he already announced his coming game will probably be Milf/Incest and his next one after the incest one may contain NTR again just like how he is been doing with his CG work for the past years.
So his next game will be more like Obasans saga than this one, right? Do you know how good is this guy at programing? Just want to know how much time do I need to wait until I can enjoy that Milf/Incest game.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
So his next game will be more like Obasans saga than this one, right? Do you know how good is this guy at programing? Just want to know how much time do I need to wait until I can enjoy that Milf/Incest game.
Should it be of the same size as the previous title and not this one. Then a guess would be around 3 years.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
He said that he wants his next game to be smaller in scale to this one and he said that he wanted to be able to pop it out before diablo 4 comes out in June I think but this is most likely jest so probably late next year as he said that he wanted to finish it next year.

• Yay, new update!

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
Also can I say this because I don't think it has been said before in the the thread please if you dislike NTR please don't harrass the developer because I seen a lot of English comments on his blog being incredibly rude to the developer for adding ntr some even insulting Japanese people which is pretty fucked up.
I really hate when people do this are their own egos that big or something just because developer adds or removes something you like or dislike doesn't give people the right to attack developers or artists.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
He said that he wants his next game to be smaller in scale to this one and he said that he wanted to be able to pop it out before diablo 4 comes out in June I think but this is most likely jest so probably late next year as he said that he wanted to finish it next year.
That's great. It's still a whole year but you know, at least he is not Dr Bones :ROFLMAO:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
On a side note, i can't wait for the new game nyuu is making with that pokemon-like scenario.
Which one?
This game was pretty short as it is. I believe Obasan was a little bit longer, so I believe he can complete his new game next year. Don't get your hopes up too much, I expect at most 2 hours of gameplay and MAYBE 2-3 girls tops. He said he wanted to create something smaller, so yeah that's a bummer.

Last edited:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Can mods just erase Hajtand and BlackeyeVuk comments? Both are just screaming nonsense that has nothing to do with the game. I thought a new update came out by all the replies but it's just two guys screaming at each other.

I already reported both so mods can delete both comments, shit's annoying as fuck, I just wanna talk about the game. Go insult each other in PMs or something

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Can mods just erase Hajtand and BlackeyeVuk comments? Both are just screaming nonsense that has nothing to do with the game. I thought a new update came out by all the replies but it's just two guys screaming at each other.

I already reported both so mods can delete both comments, shit's annoying as fuck, I just wanna talk about the game. Go insult each other in PMs or something
amen to this

Reactions: Mistervd

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Just fought the minotaur and it was pretty stupid.
You win a really easy fight and then he just gets up and rapes Karen.

Couldn't the dev make it so if you lose she gets raped and if you win you get a lot of xp and loot?

The game feels really incomplete compared to Oba-san saga, theres no superboss to fight after the main story and the MC doesnt even get any abilities, he is the most useless party member.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
To get things ontopic again, can someone told me what this guy do? Top left of the village.
I know he says something about XP, but no matter which option I pick, nothing change.

So what's the deal with this dude?
56102312313.png
Updated my post here. First chapter is more or less done (will proofread and handle typos when the translation gets closer to completion).
Bless you, btw do you have any plans at all of looking at the previous game? It's sad that Obasan is stuck in MTL limbo

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
To get things ontopic again, can someone told me what this guy do? Top left of the village.
I know he says something about XP, but no matter which option I pick, nothing change.

So what's the deal with this dude?
View attachment 2269374

Bless you, btw do you have any plans at all of looking at the previous game? It's sad that Obasan is stuck in MTL limbo
Oba-san Saga has already a Manual translation done to the game.

Reactions: Mistervd

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
Guys dont worry about the NTR, as someone who avoids it, the moment I saw the dialogue even from the pictures I knew it's not really an NTR game.

The females are generic and forgettable, the story is wack and you dont really care for the MC, this is not really an NTR game in the sense that, you just don't give a fuck and just want to see some busty chicks get banged by whatever.

The game serves one purpose very well, quick wank to some good art. Like thats all.......its just a plain old Japanese art fap game.
play the old one me fr

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Oba-san Saga has already a Manual translation done to the game.
Shit, dummy me didn't noticed. I've played the game way back in 2020 and like a retard was waiting for a manual translation lmao. Thanks for pointing it out, now I gotta replay it with the translation!

Reactions: ArsenHumby

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Thanks man! I'm planning on playing it once you're finished, do you know how many chapters there are?
Only three. First one is the intro section with a mountain lake scene and Frost/Maru introduction, second is free roam in and outside the village, and the last one is the factory stuff.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Shit, dummy me didn't noticed. I've played the game way back in 2020 and like a retard was waiting for a manual translation lmao. Thanks for pointing it out, now I gotta replay it with the translation!
You're gonna love it. Just DON'T press the skip button. As you may now, when you press the skip button it skips (obviously) but when you unpress it, it stops skipping. Well it does not stop skipping in Obasans Saga and you can't do anything to stop the skipping until the dialogue is over, including the dialogue on sex scenes.

dongdd

Dec 7, 2018
The NTR stuff is just limited to glasses girl right?

Warrior, orc, dog girl have no ntr right?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
The NTR stuff is just limited to glasses girl right?

Warrior, orc, dog girl have no ntr right?
Warrior has NTR with the minotaur. The Glasses girl NTR is inevitable (part of her story line). Warrior is optional (I think).

I haven't played until the end yet os not sure how the story ends/if it ends

Reactions: Saga89
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes