johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I'll upload the new version when we have a new content added

Edit: ping me again when i've not upload it when there's a new content out
I'll ask again a month later, I don't mind if there aren't any new content, I just want latest ver so I don't encounter any weird bug even if people said they don't cause I seems to encounter them all the time

Reactions: yutshu_chan

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Tfw you check a random cabin in the woods and you get an out of nowhere NTR scene with Hana.
Honestly, the NTR so try hard that I kind of find it hilarious.
Also, does the MC get any ability? Even the dog girl is better than him in combat.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Well the game sold better in its first week than Oba-san Saga so to the Dev its a big success, that and the fact that mostly Eng speakers are the one complaining about NTR. Much like Oba-san S. Its a pretty lighthearted game and really not to be taken seriously, like other people have already stated Hana is a Nympho and Karen is a Bimbo Warrior, Frost just exist and Maru is Maru. Anyways I'm excited to see what its gonna be added in the future.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I'll ask again a month later, I don't mind if there aren't any new content, I just want latest ver so I don't encounter any weird bug even if people said they don't cause I seems to encounter them all the time
The bugs aren't too crazy actually. I know for a fact that one bug that was fixed was that a bubble speech with "ZZZ"was appearing 3-4 squares left to a character. Nothing too crazy.

I haven't seen, or read, a crazy gamebreaking bug yet.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Frost just exist and Maru is Maru. Anyways I'm excited to see what its gonna be added in the future.
Hey Frost is "by the book" kuudere. We have so little of those that having even one in 2-3 years is a blessing. So I kinda like her.
Maru on the other hand, she's just great come on. She calls you her husband after watching her pee once, she's a cute little gremlin.

Also pic related is one of the scenes planned for the updates, it seems MOMKINO is back on the menu I'm hyped!! 12341561.jpg

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Good start, Oni and dog girl are the only best girls i guess. I like NTR when its netori, but having no option to dodge ntr aside from the switch kinda sucks. Good art as usual from the artist, and hella loved the obasan saga, but I kinda wished more people are making netori games instead of cuckolding NTR genres, there's too many of games with the latter's genre which is becoming too stale.

On a side note, i can't wait for the new game nyuu is making with that pokemon-like scenario.

Reactions: Daddums

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Good start, Oni and dog girl are the only best girls i guess. I like NTR when its netori, but having no option to dodge ntr aside from the switch kinda sucks. Good art as usual from the artist, and hella loved the obasan saga, but I kinda wished more people are making netori games instead of cuckolding NTR genres, there's too many of games with the latter's genre which is becoming too stale.

On a side note, i can't wait for the new game nyuu is making with that pokemon-like scenario.
You have a Link where I can preview this game?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Graphics look good but I don't want to run into strange errors that pop up, MTL translation, I like the game. But I will wait. :cool:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Did you just ignored entire fucking study because you got triggered by an example?
How about you read this, and check what kind of trigger your are.

Oh yeah, it's immature. Atop of you have no clue what you talking about. Besides indeed I don't need master of degree over the internet, but I know what to search on the google, and that is what my degree is for. And that is enough to tell you, that your bs is full of it.
-----
EDIT-
Explanation to anyone if first post wasn't clear enough.
-
Our psyche has this neat mechanism where it tries to adopt to aversions(fears), and unlike my smart friend spewing lies, is actual evolutionary perk.
And if one is exposed enough will adopt and overcome it. Those adoptions will follow certain psychological defensive mechanism and follows the stage of growth.

And that is link I provide for, so you understand the stage of coping, and how it's coped. It's not a rule, but a categorisation. Statistical average.
It doesn't matter what is the reason for coping(as my friend I quoted is so focused on), it's just explains the different mechanisms.
Well yeah, that only makes sense. The human being is quite the adaptable animal after all. In fact, the best way of learning to overcome, or at least control, a phobia and turn it into a dominable fear or even vanish it completely is to confront that phobia. Being all you said a fact, I ask you: what the heck is that other guy so angry about?

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Aaaand the popular argument popped in here as well. Just gonna point it out for you guys. Its was confirmed that the game was gonna have NTR since early this year so if you didn't do a little bit of homework that's on you. And about the game not being either NTR or Vanilla well if you haven't seem his CG work you probably wouldn't know that this is how he normally do things when adding NTR/Cuckold to his work, so its comes as no surprise that it feels that its in the game just for the sake of it. He is already well know for doing things like this at least when it comes to this fetish. Like he already announced his coming game will probably be Milf/Incest and his next one after the incest one may contain NTR again just like how he is been doing with his CG work for the past years.

Reactions: workofart
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes