Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
2 quick questions, Where is the recollection room? and how to a progress with dog girl after her hair comes down and she is just running around>
Recollection room opens after you finish the game. It is the house to the right of your house.

It has hints for all the scenes so it will probably help you with your second quesion.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
That one can only be triggered manually. Gotta beat the minotaur solo, which is pretty tedious.

The minotaur congratulates you, then disappears. Karen shows up, admits that she's always loved you since you were kids. You have the option you to say you love her too, nothing or that you love Hana. Regardless, the minotaur just shows back up instantly because he's magical and he says Karen will be his.

It's not worth it.
who choose Hana sure have salt for dinner...a lot of salt. i knew people love NTR but to like a Whore? that's just too much.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The Minotaur scenes were nice but this game does a bad job at making me give an F about the MC's relationship with the girls. The NTR is also pretty weak since the girls are just whores who will fuck anything and everything, really. It's certainly no Thug Hero Party level of NTR, that's for sure.

Reactions: isekaitree

beefmastersupreme

Feb 18, 2020
The Minotaur scenes were nice but this game does a bad job at making me give an F about the MC's relationship with the girls. The NTR is also pretty weak since the girls are just whores who will fuck anything and everything, really. It's certainly no Thug Hero Party level of NTR, that's for sure.
The specific pacing and formatting of this type of CG collection sort of doesn't lend itself well to NTR. It's less of an issue in something like their previous title where you get off the ground running with "those MILFS sure want your COCK please provide to them your COCK" and the investment aspect doesn't really matter when you're 40 minutes in and you've fucked five vaguely mom women GG gottem mission acomplished. This game is like an hour tops with only really half of a "route" and then a little side thing focused on NTR. That's not to say there aren't plenty of NTR games out there that are very short cg collection simulators where you're being hypothetically cucked in the time it takes to brew a cup of tea but it's hard to be invested in any sort of NTR if it's just a subsection alongside several other mini routes where you're going at a pace of roughly two handjobs and a full nelson per minute.

It'd be a different story if you reached that halfway point (and let's be real the halfway point of this game is 20 minutes in) and bam full NTR all the way all four characters get fucked oh woe is you because that's a level of across the board consistency that can stick. Which isn't to say my point here is "vanilla sex? I thought I'd be getting cuckolded beyond belief!" but it's ultimately this sort of middle of the ground NTR where you're going to have 40 people posting "NTR? How avoid? How cucked? Is unfaithful WHORE game???" and you can't promise them no NTR but if you have NTRmen show up and go "NTR? How achieve?" you can only tell them there's scraps at the end of the table.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes