Redyqar

Apr 28, 2018
So, any other 2dcg game with a girl like frost? Really like the whole "big woman" vibes. Not mentioning devs other game.
Not exactly what you asked for but i feel like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chances are you already know this game but still. She isn't "big woman" by height, but i feel like her proportions are definitely close.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
So, any other 2dcg game with a girl like frost? Really like the whole "big woman" vibes. Not mentioning devs other game.
I too think, she's beautiful. Sadly the first scene and how quickly things escalated sort of ruined it for me a bit. I like the idea of the classy busty mature lady being seduced. Kagura/Kamichichi's games are sort of adjacent but not quite there from the lack of mature ladies. Here's a list of their games:

Kamichichi titles

The tall and enormously busty elf from "Harem Fantasy: Good or evil will save the world [v1.30] [kamichichi]", the busty blonde from "Apostle [v1.1.1] [kamichichi/Kagura Games]", and the white/grey haired beauty from "Apostle: Rebellion [v1.05] [Kamichichi]" is probably the closest examples. Well the red haired leader from latter title is also sort of close, but there aren't many scenes with her.

Divimera has the character, but not the scene(s) :( other than the MC seeing someone else being with her on the other route.

The Big Beyond has quite a bit of content. The witch and the queen are a tad close to what is requested and they both have scenes.

Spooky Milk Life goes there a bit, but there's not so much with the tall mature ladies in the game yet.

Village Rhapsody the village chief's wife is hot as hell. Well, there are also other milfs, but she's the really busty one.

Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked has a few tall(er) milfs.

Never Saint is also going there, but I personally don't like the gameplay and story. It feels a little jumpled. There is however, no denying sexiness of the main milf.

The women in SexNote aren't much taller than the MC. I think it's still worth mentioning in the whole context of things.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I too think, she's beautiful. Sadly the first scene and how quickly things escalated sort of ruined it for me a bit. I like the idea of the classy busty mature lady being seduced. Kagura/Kamichichi's games are sort of adjacent but not quite there from the lack of mature ladies. Here's a list of their games:

Kamichichi titles

The tall and enormously busty elf from "Harem Fantasy: Good or evil will save the world [v1.30] [kamichichi]", the busty blonde from "Apostle [v1.1.1] [kamichichi/Kagura Games]", and the white/grey haired beauty from "Apostle: Rebellion [v1.05] [Kamichichi]" is probably the closest examples. Well the red haired leader from latter title is also sort of close, but there aren't many scenes with her.

Divimera has the character, but not the scene(s) :( other than the MC seeing someone else being with her on the other route.

The Big Beyond has quite a bit of content. The witch and the queen are a tad close to what is requested and they both have scenes.

Spooky Milk Life goes there a bit, but there's not so much with the tall mature ladies in the game yet.

Village Rhapsody the village chief's wife is hot as hell. Well, there are also other milfs, but she's the really busty one.

Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked has a few tall(er) milfs.

Never Saint is also going there, but I personally don't like the gameplay and story. It feels a little jumpled. There is however, no denying sexiness of the main milf.

The women in SexNote aren't much taller than the MC. I think it's still worth mentioning in the whole context of things.
Thanks for the comprehensive list!

Sadly a lot of those have the weird proportions of baloon tits and pretty slim waists. I kinda like the chubbier (kinda more realistic) look. But other than izakaya, seems like noone really nails that look.

Big and beyond seems most promising, will check that out.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Thanks for the comprehensive list!

Sadly a lot of those have the weird proportions of baloon tits and pretty slim waists. I kinda like the chubbier (kinda more realistic) look. But other than izakaya, seems like noone really nails that look.

Big and beyond seems most promising, will check that out.
The village chief's wife from Village Rhapsody certainly does also fit that criteria.

If you are into milfs with some meat on their bone. You should definitely check out Book of Korvald.
There's even size difference. Anything between shortstack milfs to giant milfs. He is a really active dev, but he has sadly not been good to show that on his Patreon page despite genuinely working his ass off. The screenshots are not very representative of the current development as his artstyle has improved leaps and bounds.

Dang it. I forgot about Discreen's The Secret Of The House. Full of busty milfs with various figures. The main milf is a bit "big boned.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The village chief's wife from Village Rhapsody certainly does also fit that criteria.

If you are into milfs with some meat on their bone. You should definitely check out Book of Korvald.
There's even size difference. Anything between shortstack milfs to giant milfs. He is a really active dev, but he has sadly not been good to show that on his Patreon page despite genuinely working his ass off. The screenshots are not very representative of the current development as his artstyle has improved leaps and bounds.

Will give korvald closer look. As you said, the screenshots are not very flattering (it reminds me too much of the "cutouts" used in monty pythons holy grail, so I am afraid I will just keep laughing).

Reactions: Hajtand

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Well dont take the ntr here to seriously, the pink haired girl is just a slut and the scenes with Karen are optional. There isnt even a canon ntr end so to speak of, so even though they have sex with others they stick to the protag. Its all about promiscuity. There might be more cuckold scenes with the blond in future updates

But I do understand why some people are disappointed, considering his last rpgm which was mainly vanilla

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
vanilla fags overlook warnings and dialogues and head straight to the ntr content sadly and complain about the game and rate it 1 star
I feel like most probably look at the "unavoidable ntr" and didn't give the game a chance. Knowing who made the game tho, it's kinda obvious that:

Game doesn't require grinding.

Ntr/cheating content would be light-hearted.

Some character designs could be a hit or miss, but it's mostly fine.

It meets all expectations so far.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It loses all its "seriousness" once she starts to bang the goblins, performs sex shows for them, and keeps fucking the MC, that's when you realize she is just the walking sperm bank.
Agreed, once she fucks the goblin AND starts to fuck the MC again I understand what the dev wanted that route to be. Just a silly over the top "she's a slut, treat her like a slut" route hahaha.
There was some funny dialogue there too.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So... reading the comments so far I couldn't tell if this new MC has sex with girls of the harem of the previous MC which if so, it kinda doesn't makes sense.
Nope and that won't happen, the dev already said on his twitter and Ci-en that if a previous girl had a romantic relationship with the previous MC in the older game, that girl won't have a NTR/cheat route.

He seems pretty chill for making sure that the romance in the previous game is still happening in this game (it's even mentioned that the previous MC has kids with some of the girls), that was nice of him.

Last edited:

NinjaHayate

Jun 21, 2019
Monsters need to be lowered a bit down the battle screen other than that pretty solid sequel(?) to Obasan Saga.

Leviweeb

Mar 5, 2018
2 quick questions, Where is the recollection room? and how to a progress with dog girl after her hair comes down and she is just running around>

Trimac

Aug 25, 2020
That one can only be triggered manually. Gotta beat the minotaur solo, which is pretty tedious.

The minotaur congratulates you, then disappears. Karen shows up, admits that she's always loved you since you were kids. You have the option you to say you love her too, nothing or that you love Hana. Regardless, the minotaur just shows back up instantly because he's magical and he says Karen will be his.

It's not worth it.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes