Gabba Gandalf

Feb 2, 2020
the art, especially the drawing of huge boobs reminds me of kamichichi artstyle:unsure:
same artist? or just the magic of the union of huge tits lovers:rolleyes:

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
Working on a manual, non-MTL translation as we speak. I will be updating this post as I progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I want to finish this translation as quickly as possible, I've shelved my other projects for the time being. You can track my progress in my discord where I'll be posting translated maps as soon as I'm done with them.
thank god, i saw the art and came running, then saw mtl and got mad, then saw this

Reactions: Yamemai

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
This artist has always seemed 50/50 on his NTR/Non-NTR stuff so it makes sense that his next game would have it. Will hang fire for the manual/edited translation though.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I really liked Obasan's Saga, so I'll give this one a go once the manual translation is done. Especially since they've actually brought back a few of the obasans from it.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Working on a manual, non-MTL translation as we speak. I will be updating this post as I progress.
Great! In System.json change locale from "ja_JP" to "en_US" as that will default to the English input table. Included some other minor things that won't be relevant soon enough.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
The dev is already teasing updates for this game, check this one out.
Remember the mom in Obasan? Well it seems she will come back (having a sex scene, she already made a small cameo in this game lel).

Also, if a character from the previous game appear in this one (and that character had a relationship with the previous MC) said character won't have a NTR route. It seems the dev like to respect the bond that the characters had in the previous game, he's a real one for that. So this probably is gonna be a mom-son sex scene, in any case I'M HYPE!!!

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
There aren't enough girls in this game, but there are a lot of scenes.
And a very strange ending of Hana. Why did she stay with MC if after the final she runs with a blonde?
Girldog is cute, but has a sinister valley effect and mowgli syndrome. And Miss Frost is the only one who moved here from the last game, (Sexy MILF) except for the characters from the last game.
In general, there are more fetishes in the game. But I'm not a fan of half of them.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
There aren't enough girls in this game, but there are a lot of scenes.
And a very strange ending of Hana. Why did she stay with MC if after the final she runs with a blonde?
Girldog is cute, but has a sinister valley effect and mowgli syndrome. And Miss Frost is the only one who moved here from the last game, (Sexy MILF) except for the characters from the last game.
In general, there are more fetishes in the game. But I'm not a fan of half of them.
Based on the description Hana is just a super slut who will bang anything that moves. Don't think the NTR with her is supposed to be taken that seriously.

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
" An erotic RPG where you have sex and go on adventures with your sexually active friends "
My life if I have any friends to be honest lol
But MTL is a shame really

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Based on the description Hana is just a super slut who will bang anything that moves. Don't think the NTR with her is supposed to be taken that seriously.
Yeah it's not, she's a nympho pretty much. In one scene something that she said made me laught really hard it was like "I love MC's dick, I love the adventure's dick and I love the goblin's dick, I wish I could just marry all of you", that was so extra fucking lmao.
She's just a friend with benefits, someone you can go in a boring afternoon for free sex.

F95Dogg

Jul 2, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since I want to finish this translation as quickly as possible, I've shelved my other projects for the time being. You can track my progress in my discord where I'll be posting translated maps as soon as I'm done with them.
Thanks a lot

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes