pr83

May 5, 2017
Oh shit! a new enoshima iki rpgm.
I see some character from the previous game, Oba-sans Saga. Is it the same MC?

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
is the MTL playable >? and is it good game and how is the NTR?
From the looks of it, seems unreadable if u are like many people, paying attention to the conversation, better wait on Daedroth for his manual translation

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
I don't want to invite a man by making me punpun...!!

Finer words have not been spoken.
punpun = the sound Japanese girls make when they are upset. Blowing up their cheeks a little if I'm not mistaken. Still can't make head or tail out of this even with that information though.

Trimac

Aug 25, 2020
I've waited for so long for this release and dang it, I hate NTR. At least from what I understand it's only the pink haired girl? As long as NTR is not the focus of the title, I'll try and soldier through this game.
There's also some for Karen, but if you don't go into the cave as her alone, you'll avoid it.

• Sad
Reactions: Hajtand

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
I've waited for so long for this release and dang it, I hate NTR. At least from what I understand it's only the pink haired girl? As long as NTR is not the focus of the title, I'll try and soldier through this game.
Only pink girl and optional sub-route for blonde tomboy that doesn't change her personality.
Milf and dog girl are completely vanilla though so i would say it isn't NTR focused.

• Angry
Reactions: Lilifox and Cavpal

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
NTR, huh? What a shame, really. Obasan's Saga is one of my favorite games artwise. Was really looking foward to a sequel, and this is what we get. Whatever. NTR fans, you guys have fun (y).
It's NTR because some of the women you're fucking are married, not because they're cucking you. It would be more like "cheating", like the lady of the shop in Obasan's Saga. Trust me, you are going to like the game... When it gets the manual translation, of course.

Furnox

Dec 29, 2018
おまけ画像 パスワードは ★最初にお読みください★ のテキストファイルの最後の方 password?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes