SenaTTK

Jun 4, 2017
It's NTR because some of the women you're fucking are married, not because they're cucking you. It would be more like "cheating", like the lady of the shop in Obasan's Saga. Trust me, you are going to like the game... When it gets the manual translation, of course.
That doesn't seem to be the case based on the screenshots, seeing as the pink haired girl is being showered with non-mc dicks from all sides. :LOL: I wouldn't care as much if she wasn't one the main girls, and more like that villain woman in Obasan's Saga that gets raped by an orc.

Last edited:

sylome

May 26, 2018
Optional netorare subroute with the blonde girl after her main route is completed (initially rape but later becomes consensual). Not very serious IMO but might upset you if you dislike NTR altogether, she is still vanilla for the most part.
And full NTR best friend route from start to finish.
The later hits harder than the former but not that much once you realize she is a nympho who sleeps with everything that moves.
Nice, but still hoping the blonde one going full ntr also lol. Thanks for the info!

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
so i am assuming based on the screenshots and discription that this is netori/cheating and not netorare am i correct?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
That doesn't seem to be the case based on the screenshots, seeing as the pink haired girl is being showered with non-mc dicks from all sides. :LOL: I wouldn't care as much if she wasn't one the main girls, and more like that villain woman in Obasan's Saga that gets raped by an orc.
Dammit, you noticed. Anyway, don't let some scenes ruin your experience, dear sir. You may find the other scenes enjoyable.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Optional netorare subroute with the blonde girl after her main route is completed (initially rape but later becomes consensual). Not very serious IMO but might upset you if you dislike NTR altogether, she is still vanilla for the most part.
And full NTR best friend route from start to finish.
The later hits harder than the former but not that much once you realize she is a nympho who sleeps with everything that moves.
thank for the explanation ... you made me save 3 to 4 hours and the fews minutes of downloading >< just because of the best friend (i don't care if the ntr is optional but it do bother me if i'm force to let it happen and watch :S) aslo saved me from waiting for the manual tl ^^

Reactions: Dwarx

Trimac

Aug 25, 2020
the cow's ending cannot be played? or is it really like that.
I assume you mean the scene at the very bottom right of the warehouse? That one you can only get by beating the minotaur solo. It's not really worth it. You beat the minotaur, he congratulates you and dissolves, Karen comes up to you triumphant, admits that she always loved you since you were kids, you have the option to say you love her, you love Hana or nothing, but either way the Minotaur just instantly respawns because he's magical and says Karen will be his one day.

Reactions: LordTuskar
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes