MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah it's not, she's a nympho pretty much. In one scene something that she said made me laught really hard it was like "I love MC's dick, I love the adventure's dick and I love the goblin's dick, I wish I could just marry all of you", that was so extra fucking lmao.
She's just a friend with benefits, someone you can go in a boring afternoon for free sex.
Partially agree with you but feel like the author intended to make a NTR route out of her specially when handsome guy appears.
Hana is supposed to be this very supportive and homely childhood friend that does everything with the MC, the only character that comes close to her is Karen.
Then you have the first part of her route which is vanilla except there are some red flags particularly when the protagonist refers to her as a pervert (might be him can't remember because shitty MTL).
And of course it shifts heavily into classic NTR once Chad Thundercock appears and starts to bang her every night out of nowhere, you have the same type of NTR situations where the girl is completely in ecstasy and saying how huge his cock is and how better he is at sex compared to MC.
It loses all its "seriousness" once she starts to bang the goblins, performs sex shows for them, and keeps fucking the MC, that's when you realize she is just the walking sperm bank.

Oct 1, 2021
Is there a way to just skip the ntr scenes? I know they exist, but if I have the option to just skip it I won't ignore the thread

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
lol, I just finished the previous game yesterday :V
So... reading the comments so far I couldn't tell if this new MC has sex with girls of the harem of the previous MC which if so, it kinda doesn't makes sense.
I'm kinda disappointed about the nympho childhood friend, I hate those type of characters because they end up doing very gross stuff.
Also, the post-story ntr is considered canon or is it treated like in the previous game as a "possible future"?

Trimac

Aug 25, 2020
The Oba-san ladies only have sex with Kirk. The MC in this game just peeps on them, except I guess the ogre, where he joins in by jacking off onto her face.

Karen's NTR has a toggle that changes whether it happened retroactively and could happen in the future. Her future vision precludes anything further happening there regardless.

Razing

May 17, 2018
Last ntr scene karen's confession(26) shows "this scene cannot be played,enjoy yourself on site" . How do i solve this problem?

Reactions: lenny007

beefmastersupreme

Feb 18, 2020
Is there a way to just skip the ntr scenes? I know they exist, but if I have the option to just skip it I won't ignore the thread
So you have Hana whose scenes are 50% NTR and one series of NTR scenes with Karen. A large portion of Hana's scenes can be ignored just by the nature of most scenes being completely optional but at a minimum you have to see her get mating pressed at least once by NTRman and fuck a bunch of goblins (very strange progression on mandatory scenes) at which point anything else with her can be ignored. But keep in mind once you're in the second half and she's cockgobbler supreme she has very few scenes that aren't NTR so you're not getting anything out of her from then on if you want zero NTR. Karen's very small NTR section is in its own dedicated area of the top portion of her little mountain adventure area with a moderately clear "hey if you stay here you're probably going to see something not great" warning. The game cares so little about Karen having any NTR content that it has its own little switch you can press in the memories room that just goes "we're gonna close this off and pretend you didn't see it".

99% of mandatory content is vanilla (and all character content besides the two above things is completely vanilla) but, again, if you're literally going to break down if you see NTR you're forced to see two fairly small scenes and you're going to be locked out of like half of Hana's scenes (who makes up roughly 25% of the cgs).

emiru_sama

Mar 28, 2020
Glad that I did read the comments here before I started tho.
Cause I'm in the no-NTR part of this community and would probably dropped it if surpised mid-game.
So, Hana is the first one You encounter, and Karen is the second, that is not too promising.

That said, Thank God for this beautifully crafted poetry here.
Not even end of first dialogue sequence and it's already there <3

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
This game is the most lenient about NTR avoiding as it can get. It has several warnings about not going to the cave, warns the player again about not picking a fight with the boss, literally screaming "boss has a strong libido, don't fight", and even if you somehow fuck up, it presents an NTR turn off switch button which disables the option to go into the cave entirely.

Hana is the world's FWB, she fucks everything that moves, even the character's introduction says so, like c'mon. Game's basically NTR-free if you want it to be, and the actual NTR contents are pretty light-hearted, to say the least.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes