Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
K in case anyone else is wondering, there's no need to play in any particular way. Near the end of the game there's a jar you can inspect to reset your virginity and after getting an ending you are returned to just before the ending (after the fights) and can unlock all scenes after that point with no issues (in fact the biggest issue I'd say is that after that point you still need to go to dungeons to grind arousal gauge to get scenes since you can't raise it in town as far as I can tell). The art wasn't great but the scenes are pretty good anyway.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I haven't been particularly fond of AI art previously but I think now that the kind of art Mila AI, Netorase Phone or My New Girlfriend have is much more agreeable than in many other projects be it 3D or hand-drawn, not to mention the art this particular... specimen of adult gaming industry has and which is seemingly created using MS Paint.

Generally it's mind-boggling how this... game got 120+ upvotes at Dazed's translation requests.
Well Dazed himself promoted it and I personally like it. Does have a certain charm to it. I feel like everyone just looks at the art and shits on it. Frankly its not even that bad, everyone is just such a primadona lately.

Bull97

Jul 25, 2022
I'm wondering if the fact that jgg is in this game is a misconception or true, I mean there are two main characters and it's those two girls, yes or no?

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Well Dazed himself promoted it and I personally like it. Does have a certain charm to it. I feel like everyone just looks at the art and shits on it. Frankly its not even that bad, everyone is just such a primadona lately.
Apart from quite mediocre art on which more or less everybody seems to agree lol to me it looked from the get-go as some sort of quite generic whore sim, you know where your FMC just s(tr/l)ut around, alike dozens of others. Would be interesting to know why Dazed originated the request for this one himself and what else you might mean with him promoting this, but well, in any case I'll probably try it now even if just out of curiosity.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
fr I prefer this art above that of the BBQ lover, which is very "static"

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
sorry, but i kinda feel stupid, but how to clear it with virgin route? just ignore the npc ?
arousal increases as you defeat mobs as the sheriff. to clear it you can be sexually harassed/ masturbate. idk if at some point slicking no longer removes arousal but if it dosent, thatd be how to virgin clear. Arousal is also cleared after beating bosses

Reactions: mulgokizary98

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Apart from quite mediocre art on which more or less everybody seems to agree lol to me it looked from the get-go as some sort of quite generic whore sim, you know where your FMC just s(tr/l)ut around, alike dozens of others. Would be interesting to know why Dazed originated the request for this one himself and what else you might mean with him promoting this, but well, in any case I'll probably try it now even if just out of curiosity.
What I mean is that he just mentioned "go vote for silver bullet" on a few of his translations. Thats all. And I dont know, I like the look of the main heroines. It has slight humour that ends up pretty charming. The sex scenes are imo well done, mainly by working very well with cut ins, like when heroine cums etc.

The sex scenes so far have also been pretty fun. Its just a generally good time. Nothing stands out as amazing, but does it have to? People lose their shit over games that have great art but the writing and gameplay is absolutely atrocious. I prefer this.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Any more NTR argument will result in thread locking and bans. I'm tired of you all ignoring the rules.

Reactions: luccel and Troqu
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes