Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
What is the passcode for the cheat chest? I searched for about an hour on the CiEn site like it said and it is not there

mulgokizary98

Apr 22, 2018
i saw multiple ending tags, any walkthrough? also, is it possbile clear it with virgin route? gonna clear it with slutty gameplay first before go with virgin route if its possible.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
i saw multiple ending tags, any walkthrough? also, is it possbile clear it with virgin route? gonna clear it with slutty gameplay first before go with virgin route if its possible.
According to Cien it is possible for virgin clear, but the game rewards the heroine for being lewd

• Wow
Reactions: Frumi

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SilverBullet-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
so what kind of h-scenes is this? Are there multiple guys the girls choose/are forced to be with, or is it more just sleeping around with lots of guys, with none of them getting any buildup?

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I adore this game's effort in writing and all but the art is kinda off putting to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I would prefer this art over AI slop any day.
I haven't been particularly fond of AI art previously but I think now that the kind of art Mila AI, Netorase Phone or My New Girlfriend have is much more agreeable than in many other projects be it 3D or hand-drawn, not to mention the art this particular... specimen of adult gaming industry has and which is seemingly created using MS Paint.

Generally it's mind-boggling how this... game got 120+ upvotes at Dazed's translation requests.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes