3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
sure wish there was a keyboard layout. Z and X are punching and kicking and then Q is interact but when you interact with a dazed chick it doesn't do much what am I missing? Game was better before my 2 cents.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
In general, there are enough bugs and balance flaws. Characters sometimes get stuck or are in a state that does not match the animation. For example, sometimes a character gets up, but is hit as if he is lying down. Sometimes rape animations are interrupted for no reason. Opponents have too fast an attack animation after they get up, which is why you can’t stand next to them. Most often, either he attacks first immediately after leaving the state of invulnerability, or the main character will be in the same position with him and also take damage without the ability to attack. It would be great if the characters did not pass through each other. There is nothing more annoying than getting hit by an enemy standing at the same point with you and not being able to either respond or move away. It would be worth adding dodging or some kind of block analogue, so that at least there is an opportunity to break the distance without running. The hitboxes are strange, the player in a jump is hit as if he is standing on the ground. Otherwise, the game is pretty good. I wish the developer good luck.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Honestly the most annoying part is having to be careful of not beating the girls before the guys are gone. And I wish there was more than one attack we could do while they're on the ground.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheUberstuff

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Another wonderful idea for games, a fighting game where it's impossible to play with the controller. Its direct part goes into the trash.

Reactions: ttyrke

Deathstrker

May 24, 2018
I can't get past the fight with two bottle throwers, it's stupid and frustrating to have more than one in a fight
Couldn't freeze the health bar with CE sadly

K, so focus the bottle guys first and sprint a lot
Really need to be able to set our own keybinds

Here's a quick and dirty gallery hack, you must click the button to reset the gallery, it will unlock all of the animations

where is the file supposed to go?

Capacino

Jan 18, 2022
Hello, is there any change log for the new version available?
Greetings, sure the changelog for the new version is available. Here are the main updates and improvements:

New Enhancements:
  • Refined Gameplay Mechanics: We've polished the core gameplay for a smoother, more immersive experience.
  • Sleek User Interface: Navigate the game effortlessly with our revamped, intuitive interface.
  • Optimized Performance: Enjoy faster load times and improved performance for uninterrupted play.
Mesmerizing New Animations:
  • Character Animations: Experience your favorite characters with new, captivating animations that bring them to life.
  • Environmental Effects: Dive deeper into the game world with enhanced environmental animations that add a layer of realism.
  • Updated Old Animations: We've replaced the older animations with fresh, stunning visuals for a more cohesive and immersive experience.
Visual Enhancements:
  • Character Upgrades: All characters have been visually enhanced, ensuring they look better than ever and adding a new level of allure to your interactions.
New Dialogue System:
  • Interactive Choices: We’ve introduced a new dialogue system where you can choose your words as you see fit, adding depth and personalization to your interactions.
️ Environmental Interactions:
  • Dynamic Interactions: You can now interact with the environment! Throw bottles and other weapons at your enemies, adding a new strategic layer to gameplay.
Stamina System:
  • Energy Management: We’ve implemented a stamina system, so you’ll need to manage your energy carefully during intense encounters.
Camera Controls:
  • Dynamic Views: Enjoy new camera controls that allow you to zoom in and out during fights, giving you a better perspective on the action.
️ Gallery Feature:
  • Scene Replays: We’ve added a gallery where you can view all the scenes you've unlocked during gameplay. Relive your favorite moments anytime you want.

Capacino

Jan 18, 2022
I read help part but the buttons not working. Anyone knows which buttons are working ?
Could you please clarify which buttons you're referring to? . It would be helpful if you could provide more details, such as the specific key in question and some information about your computer setup. This will allow me to assist you more effectively.
Thanks

Capacino

Jan 18, 2022
Greetings 7767 ,

If possible, I would love to take ownership of this thread to make it more visually appealing with updated information and pictures. Additionally, I will ensure it is regularly updated with new content and features.

Thanks mate!

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Greetings, sure the changelog for the new version is available. Here are the main updates and improvements:

New Enhancements:
  • Refined Gameplay Mechanics: We've polished the core gameplay for a smoother, more immersive experience.
  • Sleek User Interface: Navigate the game effortlessly with our revamped, intuitive interface.
  • Optimized Performance: Enjoy faster load times and improved performance for uninterrupted play.
Mesmerizing New Animations:
  • Character Animations: Experience your favorite characters with new, captivating animations that bring them to life.
  • Environmental Effects: Dive deeper into the game world with enhanced environmental animations that add a layer of realism.
  • Updated Old Animations: We've replaced the older animations with fresh, stunning visuals for a more cohesive and immersive experience.
Visual Enhancements:
  • Character Upgrades: All characters have been visually enhanced, ensuring they look better than ever and adding a new level of allure to your interactions.
New Dialogue System:
  • Interactive Choices: We’ve introduced a new dialogue system where you can choose your words as you see fit, adding depth and personalization to your interactions.
️ Environmental Interactions:
  • Dynamic Interactions: You can now interact with the environment! Throw bottles and other weapons at your enemies, adding a new strategic layer to gameplay.
Stamina System:
  • Energy Management: We’ve implemented a stamina system, so you’ll need to manage your energy carefully during intense encounters.
Camera Controls:
  • Dynamic Views: Enjoy new camera controls that allow you to zoom in and out during fights, giving you a better perspective on the action.
️ Gallery Feature:
  • Scene Replays: We’ve added a gallery where you can view all the scenes you've unlocked during gameplay. Relive your favorite moments anytime you want.
New Enhancements:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... omg I am dying here. Please stop, my side it hurts.

SpiceOnion

Mar 10, 2018
the game is great but I am not a fan of using arrow keys or fighting with Z, Y, C or Y, X, C on a German keyboard. It would be great if there are plans for a modifiable keymap or even better the ability to play with an controller

SpiceOnion

Mar 10, 2018
can you control the sexual position in this game or is it purely RNG?
the sexual positions are random and you have 2-3 chances to get her. if the sexual position that is played is not the one you want or one you have already unlocked you can hit the E button to try again. Other than that i am not sure if you can change the position during the sexual act.

Reactions: Stil996

SpiceOnion

Mar 10, 2018
I did that but when there are more than 2 enemies I can't grab her even when she is dazed as the second enemy just interrupts me from grabbing her
The best option for now would be to fight off the guys first, but I have also seen the brunette and the blonde girl come alone when you proceed further in the level.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes