VN Ren'Py Abandoned Silverback Book [v2.3.0] [FeverForest]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i know my english is bad... like really bad... but even with that. i cant understand the story put on the patreon page...

""
You follow a young man whoses father has passed away leaving him the only man in his family....
You wake up to a normal like any other, tho today you mother bugs you to clean out the Attic where all your father\'s stuff has been stored.
But, before you clean out the Attic you go out to explore the small town of BerryHill and some of the weird people who call it home.
Along your way you can read terminals (Fallout) and by doing so you will find some dark history of your father then the people of berryhill.""

thats not the plot, thats the whole story ( of what i understood from that) ... as just reading that, the game sound with no sex and pretty boring.. ( i mean .. reading terminal is all you have to do to get the story ?... )

if my english is like this ( or worse) i m very sorry :(

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I clicked "start game" and got an immediate error message.

Working around that, I found the game to be full of engrish and misspelled words. The graphics seem to be all hand-drawn, and some of them aren't bad. The story is often out of sequence, but it is original.

Not much content - two sex scenes and a few additional pictures, and a rough storyline. When content runs out, the game just stops working.

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Game isn't bad I enjoy where it's going. Just takes time to get the ball rolling on these new games.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
So is there anything more after the woman in the backstreet and sal asking you when you come back?

Fever Forest

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
i know my english is bad... like really bad... but even with that. i cant understand the story put on the patreon page...

""
You follow a young man whoses father has passed away leaving him the only man in his family....
You wake up to a normal like any other, tho today you mother bugs you to clean out the Attic where all your father\'s stuff has been stored.
But, before you clean out the Attic you go out to explore the small town of BerryHill and some of the weird people who call it home.
Along your way you can read terminals (Fallout) and by doing so you will find some dark history of your father then the people of berryhill.""

thats not the plot, thats the whole story ( of what i understood from that) ... as just reading that, the game sound with no sex and pretty boring.. ( i mean .. reading terminal is all you have to do to get the story ?... )

if my english is like this ( or worse) i m very sorry :(
Hi, Macadam.

Thank you for taking time out of your day and playing my game.
I just spend about two hours checking ALL of my text.

I do hope you take another look at it so that I know what you thank.

Thank You, Macadam

Will be releasing 2.1.1

Reactions: Burt

Fever Forest

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
So is there anything more after the woman in the backstreet and sal asking you when you come back?
No after leaving the alley scene the game opens up to allow you to go back and see all the scenes and you can also go to sleep allowing you to see the world at night.

Fever Forest

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I clicked "start game" and got an immediate error message.

Working around that, I found the game to be full of English and misspelled words. The graphics seem to be all hand-drawn, and some of them aren't bad. The story is often out of sequence, but it is original.

Not much content - two sex scenes and a few additional pictures, and a rough storyline. When content runs out, the game just stops working.
Thank, For the misspelled words...I will be releasing update 2.1.1 as a fix to that before releasing the 2.1.3 update later this month.

2.1.3 is a minor story update to Sal

The 2.1.2 update will work on the continuity of the story and simple pace of the story and will be included with the 2.1.3 update.

Fever Forest

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
2.1.1 is now live

PC/Linux:

Mac:

Patreon:

Reactions: Burt and dussalant

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay despite some people not liking this one I'm interested to see how this one goes, but I gotta ask what does the Mind Control tag mean in this one? Is there actual content for it as in we can control, corrupt or out right break a character's mind or is the MC controlled by that demon looking thing and that's it?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Okay despite some people not liking this one I'm interested to see how this one goes, but I gotta ask what does the Mind Control tag mean in this one? Is there actual content for it as in we can control, corrupt or out right break a character's mind or is the MC controlled by that demon looking thing and that's it?
MC gets to control others, but there's not a lot of content.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
MC gets to control others, but there's not a lot of content.
Yeah I know the game is short so I guess it's even less content for "routes", but at least it's not a side thing. I'll check it out later then. Thanks. :)

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
No after leaving the alley scene the game opens up to allow you to go back and see all the scenes and you can also go to sleep allowing you to see the world at night.
But, there is nothing to see at night.
And when you press sleep again, it is day again,... yet you can't do anything.

Maybe I am missing something but clearly I am stuck.

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
That one scene when you go downtown is pretty neat. I'm really looking forward to seeing the household member get some more spotlight