3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
This version is tottal broken Rank up Skill nothing give more Money.

This is not a full version but rather a beta. Many things are not correct as explained. (n)
The "Rank Up" section on Management allows to increase the number of clients the girl may service, and note "may", because is RNG dependant. And yes, I believe that an aspect that important should be mentioned on the tutorial, since if this is not used, I would say that the game it's impossible to continue.

My sugestion would be to make it RNG, as it is, but that the people may service would be always between the rank level and -1, with the exception of the base rank, since it would increase the difficulty at the start even more.

I played the original long time ago, so I cannot recall enough of it to compare it with this version. However, I can compare it to other "remakes/inspirations", and I would say that this one is basic and buggy. Hey, if the goal is something simple, it's good enough, but simple and buggy it's a nono.

Here's a summary of every bug and suggestion I have, the full explainations are on the spoiler:
- Some Special Joker cards do not have a working "Use it as an event" button.
- The Joker card that restores the HP of the adquired girls does not take effect on Naru (last girl on my list).
- Lack of passive from Special Joker cards effect presence on messages (specially, the doubled gains from gambling rooms).
- Girls stats on the paid "Slave Market" are not shown correctly, but it doesn't affect when you buy them.
- Lack of information about upkeep and experience for ranking up previous to buy or passing a day.
- Stats information update at increments of 5, but the training increment stats by 2.
- Cheaper room expansion exploit by putting a girl on a building, sell the girl, put another one, sell her, and so on as many times you want. Then, rebuy the girls by overcost of 100 each (instead of the 300 for each room expansion) and you get those cheap rooms.
- You shouldn't be able to buy rooms on the "Old shack" since it is cheaper to buy the next building "Small house".
- The Music option for "Classical" doesn't work. It outputs an error saying "Failed to load: audio/bgm/Castle2.ogg".
- The Mission about buying all girls is imposible to complete, since the placeholder slots on both two markets are considered as girls and, well, they're not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In general, the game I think it's really hard at the start, you may need to save scum to be able to get the three girls on the first 30 days, but then the game gets pretty easy, even though it may be due to the save scumming trying to always get the maximum client service on each day.

Last edited:

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
it's not based-on , it's basically a port of flash Sim Brothel. And into RPGMaker of all things...Why?

To anyone who's even slightly into this, I'd recommend looking up Slave Maker . It was born around the same era, and at least it had some enthusiast modders add tons of content since.

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
The game gives you unfare challenges. Example, first challenge: own 3 girls within 30 days. How i should manage that? First girl give around 45 gold, while working and need 25 gold every day. Second girl earn 55 gold and need 40 gold every day+you need another room for 250-300 gold so she would work or she will just drag you down with her upkeep. Yes, there is a chance that girl will give extra 12 gold, but it super rare.
Second con: game limited to 300 days.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
The game gives you unfare challenges. Example, first challenge: own 3 girls within 30 days. How i should manage that? First girl give around 45 gold, while working and need 25 gold every day. Second girl earn 55 gold and need 40 gold every day+you need another room for 250-300 gold so she would work or she will just drag you down with her upkeep. Yes, there is a chance that girl will give extra 12 gold, but it super rare.
Second con: game limited to 300 days.
Lots of people struggle with that first challenge, you don't need to complete every mission to win the game so don't get too hung up on it.
To complete the mission I first buy the second house and set skuld up there. I use the weekly jokers to get money and buy kagami who's the cheapest girl. With the two of them working separate houses and the weekly joker money its enough to cover off a third girl by around day 25
Once you get to day 300 you reach the ending but you can continue playing in endless mode

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I wish someone would remake Slavemaker 3.
Of the trainer type games I believe Brothel King has done the best but still it seems Slavemaker did it better right before he changed the game program. Before the new program the pictures were in JPGs.

Every few months someone would update or upload a new girl for Brothel King(just checked, last girl " 9/14/2023 21:47:58 ")

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
The 5 custom girls limit feels really restrictive. It'd be cool if I was able to have more or replace girls from base with custom ones.

Reactions: CrimsonINC
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes