3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
didn't play that far, just enough to confirm it was the 7 building version, and not the RPGM one where you formed a party, and went adventuring, and had that ANNOYING puzzle (for tone deaf people like me) where you had to match tones "Simon" fashion.
First mission is to have 3 girls by day 30- you are only going to have Skuld for quite a while.
Don't waste money on advertising until you have more girls, Skuld can only handle 1 customer anyway.
Skuld is frankly my best girl, she can easily handle 2-3 customers daily (and frequently does so.) No clue what you did to her for her to perform so poorly for you, but she often nets me over 100 daily. As for only having Skuld, Kagami was cheap so I got her early *and* advertised the old shack from day 1 (the cheapest option, hiring a girl to draw in for 5/day.) I have yet to regret a single penny of that. Still wasn't able to get the third girl before day 30 though, although now on day 128 i have 7 girls in 3 houses.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Never played the original... looks interesting but a bit confused. When can I rank up girls? I click on that option and have the list but when I click on one of the pictures nothing happens. The game looks somewhat complex and so a manual or instructions other than the intro ones would be nice. Any help is appreciated.

Keyner

Jul 28, 2017
Stats changes after training aren't reflected. The changelog states this was solved. Am I missing a fix or something?

Apr 20, 2018
The stats update every 5. The advertising is still all jacked up......You have 0 advertising and get more customers than if you have 5/115 advertising. Also, central house has 0 customers showing up when i have max advertising, and both palaces require no advertising, and advertising actually lowers the amount of customers there at the final 2 palaces. The advertising just doesn't work as intended. You should have more customers as advertising increases at a house, and the lowest with no advertising at that house. Currently, this is not the case.

Other bugs, such as not letting one buy the gambling room in the final 40,000 palace, and some characters still get stuck ie get sick while doing trainings and you can't unfreeze them such as motokane (i don't remember the spelling, the 530 gold girl lul).

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
Never played the original... looks interesting but a bit confused. When can I rank up girls? I click on that option and have the list but when I click on one of the pictures nothing happens. The game looks somewhat complex and so a manual or instructions other than the intro ones would be nice. Any help is appreciated.
you have to wait for a rank up prompt to appear below the picture. and you press the rank up not the picture.:D

Apr 20, 2018
When you own the palace and click to check the vacancies, it tells you how many slots are open at the grand palace, despite now owning the grand palace. Everything else I tried worked.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
when i name the custom girl how do i delete the custom1 name? Backspace doesn't work and there doesnt to be a button to erase unless i missed it

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
When you own the palace and click to check the vacancies, it tells you how many slots are open at the grand palace, despite now owning the grand palace. Everything else I tried worked.
Thanks for the note i'll fix that.
when i name the custom girl how do i delete the custom1 name? Backspace doesn't work and there doesnt to be a button to erase unless i missed it
You can use the esc key to backspace

Reactions: Arrascaeta

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
V1.2 and android Release:

As well as general bug fixes and balance changes I've been working on an android port for sim brothel. On the android version the original Gold UI doesn't work, so i've added a button in the bottom left to check it.

I'm really happy with how the app turned out. Personally I've never really seen the appeal of playing most eroge on a phone but I found that this one suits the format really well.

Reactions: tuekop and Korok85

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a point to playing this vs the dozen other more modern brothel sims? Any unique features etc?

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
In RPG Maker? What, do you intend to have actual battles somewhere?
I imagine it would work more like Succumate or Summer Memories. Those are both RPGM titles that look nothing like the standard top-down/isometric map exploration with battle mechanics one expects from the engine.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Is there a point to playing this vs the dozen other more modern brothel sims? Any unique features etc?
Nostalgia. Sim Brothel is one of the very first h-management game to hit the western market via newgrounds. Eventually it might have features that can target newer players, but as it is right now, I feel it's more targeted towards us, the old guys/gals, that played the original.

Reactions: InsanitySpark

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
didn't think this one would be something I check out, but then I saw freaking Nadia from Secret of Blue Water and couldn't click fast enough

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This version is tottal broken Rank up Skill nothing give more Money.

This is not a full version but rather a beta. Many things are not correct as explained. (n)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes