3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
first give some kind of cheats for moeny, second found a bug, after putting skuld in a training you cant chagne ehr back to work at a house

Voidlurker

Oct 28, 2018
played it back in the game but it seemed like a flaw to me that it ended after a certain amount of days, does anyone know if the creater plans on making it endless or an erndless mode? if not hopefully someone makes a mod

vechno

Jun 24, 2017
It is been many years since I seen this. I remember working on this back in the day trying to add Kallen as a character, it was unfortunate that I could not add a story for her due to everything going on in my life back then. Not sure if anyone picked her up after I left.

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
one of the girls got sick while training now I can't get her to rest. its stucked her in training and I cant change it due to the warnings.

Arcanity

Jul 25, 2018
Found a bug. If a girl is training and gets sick she can no longer be taken off of training or reassigned.

vietkong

Jun 3, 2020
wow , maybe not great as an old one but this is cool to see this game alive one more time , keep doing man , high hope with this

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
The stats image always shows the base stats. The girls do still change
Gotta be honest, thats one of the worst designs i have ever seen
The game is a work in progress, it will be changed later
So stats aren't showing updates.... Ummm, by later, I really hope you mean next update. That needs to be a priority. Game isn't really playable as is without a spreadsheet and willingness to update it every turn (and while there's probably someone out there that will find that erotic, I feel safe saying most people find constantly updating spreadsheets to be a turn-off). Might be manageable for people who are very familiar with the original, but I'm guessing that most people who remember it haven't played it in years.

I wish you well with the project, but try to remember that the target audiences for this are people who remember it but haven't played it in years, and to a lesser extent people who never found the original.

Reactions: RS71

abao

Mar 20, 2018
I remember there was a stat that increases the number of people a girl can take each day. Tried bodybuilding for 20 days straight with skuld until i'm in debt, and she's still taking only 1 customer out of the 3 every day. Upping rank does have her sometimes take 2 customers... but no increase in price unlike the tooltips claim. Skill and charisma barely impacts price too, 20+ days of training dumped in both and it costs $1 extra.

I'd say make the pricing system next, being able to set price and having the stats only effect whether customers would take the girls at that price is the core of the OG's gameplay, more so than joker, rank ups, advertisements, or all those building upgrades and buying buildings stuff that's just superficial roadblocks.

Also iirc as long as customers can accept the price, the girl always worked to her capacity.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2018
When I had Lulu sick and she recovered, it said Haruhi has now recovered. Did the same with another character who wasn't haruhi, but then told me haruhi had recovered.

Improving the stats of a character doesn't update for the player. This is a show stopper and in itself makes game unplayable.

Other bugs already mentioned by others.

Player should be alerted each turn when a character is available for a rank update. Otherwise, you literally have to check the management every turn, which is super aggravating.

Game bugs out when a character gets sick and was learning from training 30 gold a day, doing both of those actions at the same time. The character freezes and it won't let you change where the character is out. Only able to unfreeze the character by a joker that brought all girls to 100 health.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes