• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

anonymouse1037

Nov 26, 2018
Feel free to take more time and allow modding the girls. It can be as simple as using the folder structure of the assets to determine which girls are available. You could add a single config file in that girl's assets folder which dictate stats/price/availability, but if the file is missing, it randomizes.

The basic structure of this game was MADE for modding. Please consider it!

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
Where it all started. The degeneracy has come full circle. Anyone else remember the old newgrounds dating Sims? The one with the elves?
Ah yes, we remember that one. Lots of good games lost to time and the death of flash. What I wouldn't give to have the old Sim_Bro v2.1.6. That one was great, but lost to time.

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone know how to adjust prices and upgrade characters? It's a good proof of concept, but currently I cannot do much.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Anyone know how to adjust prices and upgrade characters? It's a good proof of concept, but currently I cannot do much.
Rank up is under management, if you're talking about increasing individual stats the school system is being implemented in the next version

Bug: If your house is randomly down and needs to be fixed, if you in the same time its down also upgrade it to be stronger/less chance of it to break down it will now loop and break down every day, making it un-usable
Thanks for the report i'll get that fixed in the next version

Reactions: 7twenty

razxxx

Mar 9, 2019
man, I loved this game back in the day. Thx for doing the lords work my friend.

PS: my girls get sick like every 3-4 days or so. Is that a bug or am i missing something?

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
Rank up is under management, if you're talking about increasing individual stats the school system is being implemented in the next version

Thanks for the report i'll get that fixed in the next version
Thanks for the report. Good luck and I wish you well!

Snapped

May 2, 2018
Having trouble trading in my special joker for Yuna. Mission was to get 3K gold by day 90 and I used a save editor to get 3K gold about a month earlier to ease the gameplay. Reloading and trying different things like selling girls or moving stuff around doesn't seem to fix it. But end-of-day reports says that Yuna did not work and was resting, but I'm unable to find her in the girl listing, or the rank up list. I saved on day 89 and I keep getting Yuna as the reward. Attached the save if that helps.

I like the reworking of the game, although I'm puzzled by doing it in RPG maker. The balancing is a bit screwy and it does seem a lot of systems aren't working/there, but the core engagement of getting girls and whoring them out is good. I'm very happy a project like this is going on, so many sim brothels just drown the fun core engagement with natter or bullshit so a faithful update is something I always wanted to see, with different girls for variety. Hope this keeps going

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Having trouble trading in my special joker for Yuna. Mission was to get 3K gold by day 90 and I used a save editor to get 3K gold about a month earlier to ease the gameplay. Reloading and trying different things like selling girls or moving stuff around doesn't seem to fix it. But end-of-day reports says that Yuna did not work and was resting, but I'm unable to find her in the girl listing, or the rank up list. I saved on day 89 and I keep getting Yuna as the reward. Attached the save if that helps.
Thanks for the report, i'll look into it for the next version

razxxx

Mar 9, 2019
but urds the darkskin
There where multiple versions of the Anime. Its original is like 10 years older than the one most people know, 1995-ish or so. My point being, the characters went over multiple redesigns over the years.

TLDR: Its Urd, just believe me. :D

• Sad
Reactions: marioman

marioman

Oct 22, 2017
There where multiple versions of the Anime. Its original is like 10 years older than the one most people know, 1995-ish or so. My point being, the characters went over multiple redesigns over the years.

TLDR: Its Urd, just believe me. :D
negative trust vibes

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Version 0.9 now available. If playing a 0.6 save there is a button in the management tab to update to 0.9. I would recommend just staring a new save though as there have been a lot of balance changes implemented.

Change log:
  • Added 13 New girls
  • Added Training options to improve girls stats
  • More Super jokers and Jokers
  • Missions up to day 300
  • 3 Endings depending success level (Endless mode available after ending)
  • Stats added to Management Screen
  • Added indicator to show when girls are sick
  • Advertising cheaper and more effective
  • Many other bug fixes and balance changes

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Once you open the training menu you can never escape. It takes over the choose a place to work menu as well as the training menu.
Oof not sure how I missed that. Put up a new version with it fixed

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
A doubt in the game the new girls added are still the ones from the old game, or were girls added that were not in the old game?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes