3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
how far is it until it like at least fun stuff does compare to orginal at least? :)
didn't play that far, just enough to confirm it was the 7 building version, and not the RPGM one where you formed a party, and went adventuring, and had that ANNOYING puzzle (for tone deaf people like me) where you had to match tones "Simon" fashion.
First mission is to have 3 girls by day 30- you are only going to have Skuld for quite a while.
Don't waste money on advertising until you have more girls, Skuld can only handle 1 customer anyway.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
It's been a hot minute for me, is this fan made update still capable of utilizing the "character paks" people use to put together to add more characters?

Oct 17, 2019
what a wounderfull posibillity to replace the over 15 years old art with new shiney blender loops. Their are tons of mini loops around with a broard variation of girls that would be happy to join the brothel.

Game concept and play stay the same, just better art.

Good luck dev, may winds of fortune guide your path.

Pinqint

Mar 21, 2018
didn't play that far, just enough to confirm it was the 7 building version, and not the RPGM one where you formed a party, and went adventuring, and had that ANNOYING puzzle (for tone deaf people like me) where you had to match tones "Simon" fashion.
First mission is to have 3 girls by day 30- you are only going to have Skuld for quite a while.
Don't waste money on advertising until you have more girls, Skuld can only handle 1 customer anyway.
So you can't change difficulty then too? Since I remember that in the OG you could chose weather to start with Skuld(Easy) Beldandy(Normal) or Urd(Hard). Does it at lest have all 3 Ah my goddess girls?

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I meant compared to flash, how far is it untill same amount of girls etc is added or already gone to that and more?

A12tonweight

Apr 17, 2022
Where it all started. The degeneracy has come full circle. Anyone else remember the old newgrounds dating Sims? The one with the elves?

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
There's a program floating around IIRC or use saveeditonline. May be other ways too.
saveeditonline don't work because the order of the data in the save is a mess. anyway the upgrade of the girls is usless.

Rama204

May 31, 2018
Best of luck on the project! Even if it is just a straight up port of the original I will be happy as long as it allows you to play past the time limit. An endless mode was the only thing missing from the original imo.

Nuker2s

Jul 22, 2017
Bug: If your house is randomly down and needs to be fixed, if you in the same time its down also upgrade it to be stronger/less chance of it to break down it will now loop and break down every day, making it un-usable

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes