Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
Hello everyone! I am currently working on this fan remake of the old game from the lok forums (Sim bro). I decide to open this thread as a development diary to comment on my progress in development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demo6 Released

what do you will find?
a very customizable character, a Alpha combat system and like 5 test sex animations.

remember you need have java jre 1.8+ for run the launcher (work on windows and linux).
specially thanks to (o)(o) and delta00 for all the art support(Haircuts, Clothes, Background)

universal jar launcher: (you can run it via console too: java -jar 6.1.0.jar )
(still testing new tits too)

windows exe launcher:
(still testing new tits too)

And some pics! :

it can be use cheat engine for the game?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Do you have any plans for a Patreon or subscribestar account so people can help support this idea
I think OP mentioned further back in the thread that they didn't want to because they can't guarrantee frequent releases or something around those lines. This being said, if they are reading this, I know Patreon got a pay per update version which could work great for this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Do you have any plans for a Patreon or subscribestar account so people can help support this idea

I thank you very much for your support, but personally I cannot expect to ask for financial help from an activity that I do not master, I would feel as if I were scamming you. xd.

but don't worry, it's a project that motivates me to continue since I'm learning a lot about how to create video games, maybe in the future where I can show that your money is reciprocated by more constant work :), I don't want to fall into it mistake of trying to start a funded project and abandoning it for unjustified reasons

piringashutu

Feb 12, 2022
Hello, a suggestion, could you implement costumes like superheroes in the Halloween event? And also with the male bodies, could you make it possible to choose whether he is slim or muscular? In the original game it looked very strange

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hello, a suggestion, could you implement costumes like superheroes in the Halloween event? And also with the male bodies, could you make it possible to choose whether he is slim or muscular? In the original game it looked very strange
well this depend if someone want draw it, but at the moment i dont want add more clothes since i need create new slots to the character skeletons (i mean, animation stuff)

about the male bodies i am a bit confused, what do you mean? the male bodies size at creation screen dont work?

Reactions: KoutaruArts

piringashutu

Feb 12, 2022
Well, I think it's my mistake about the bodies, because at least it doesn't work for me, but now I'll try installing it again,Sorry

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
As soon as I see some progress here again I will think about making new clothing. But so far you are able to make a Catwoman and Lady Bug clothing, which is at least 2 super heroines. And I think there was one heroine from "The Incredibles" too there.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
At the moment it's a demo/prototype of my game remake, as you well sum it up at the moment there's the basic fight and some sex scenes. Regarding what is uploaded on other websites, it is people who only try to generate download traffic, the images they post are still those of the original game

however it makes me feel flattered that they bother to upload my content hehe

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
At the moment it's a demo/prototype of my game remake, as you well sum it up at the moment there's the basic fight and some sex scenes. Regarding what is uploaded on other websites, it is people who only try to generate download traffic, the images they post are still those of the original game

however it makes me feel flattered that they bother to upload my content hehe
don't let these picture fool you. i try it. it looks different in the game but at the same time it look like the original. my biggest question in the game. why did they want to redo simbro and just continue with the original.

golrim

Aug 17, 2020
Is this abandoned too?
The objective of this project is for the dev putting it together is to get experience making a game using their own method. Don't expect this project to replace the sim bro, but rather access to a project in development using sim bro as a template.

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
yeah, I continue working in this with my pauses. but since i dont have relevant content for players, i see unecesary make more updates at the moment. is posible i provide some news along the month

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
could they just use the old simbro idea and bring to the reloaded or they could just continue with the old simbro that was abandon and just add new idea to the game because i don't see anything that is wrong.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes