Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
So to fix the christmas bug you need to use the 2.7 tcast mod of the game ver 0.02
As for lowering Alice's dignity outside of using cheats it's impossible to get her dignity low enough for her to willingly prostitute as a Female character, but you can do it as a male. I'm going to attach a walk-through I picked up a while ago on how to lower her dignity.
Hey, thanks a lot for your reply. Do you know whether existing saves in the original game can be copied over to the modded version? Or do I need to start again?
Thank you :)

Edit: I now started a new playthorugh using the mod. However, every game save I try, after day 22 when clicking "end day" and "sleep", I get the following error:

Code:
ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property ResetHoursSpend not found on cTeam and there is no default value.
    at cTeamManager/ResetHoursSpend()
    at Document/OnDayEvent()
    at cTimeDisplay/AddMinutes()
    at cTimeDisplay/ForceDayEnd()
    at Document/ForceDayEnd()
    at Document/;M()
Any idea what might cause this, and how I could fix it?

Last edited:

ExgamerB

Jul 21, 2020
Hey, thanks a lot for your reply. Do you know whether existing saves in the original game can be copied over to the modded version? Or do I need to start again?
Thank you :)

Edit: I now started a new playthorugh using the mod. However, every game save I try, after day 22 when clicking "end day" and "sleep", I get the following error:

Code:
ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property ResetHoursSpend not found on cTeam and there is no default value.
    at cTeamManager/ResetHoursSpend()
    at Document/OnDayEvent()
    at cTimeDisplay/AddMinutes()
    at cTimeDisplay/ForceDayEnd()
    at Document/ForceDayEnd()
    at Document/;M()
Any idea what might cause this, and how I could fix it?
I personally haven't messed with adobe flash and .swf code so I'm uncertain if you can use saves from the unmodded to the modded (but assuming your saves are from a version other then 2.7 it is very unlikely).

As for the error it sounds like either there is a missing value in your save causing the crash, or your version of flash isn't stable with the version of the game. I have been using adobe flashplayer 32.0.0.403 and got to day 29 with no errors.

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I personally haven't messed with adobe flash and .swf code so I'm uncertain if you can use saves from the unmodded to the modded (but assuming your saves are from a version other then 2.7 it is very unlikely).

As for the error it sounds like either there is a missing value in your save causing the crash, or your version of flash isn't stable with the version of the game. I have been using adobe flashplayer 32.0.0.403 and got to day 29 with no errors.
I've tried with several save files, so I assume my flashplayer is not fully stable. :/
Where you able to do the NY event in the mod?
I still got weird errors, where instead of Alice going "MC can't do that role because of xyz". Every single role is assigned to the MC, regardless whether its a male or female role :/ And I am unable to buy the outfits for any of the employees..

Last edited:
Reactions: KoutaruArts

ExgamerB

Jul 21, 2020
I've tried with several save files, so I assume my flashplayer is not fully stable. :/
Where you able to do the NY event in the mod?
I still got weird errors, where instead of Alice going "MC can't do that role because of xyz". Every single role is assigned to the MC, regardless whether its a male or female role :/ And I am unable to buy the outfits for any of the employees..
Yeah so I think the event is broken, I can't seem to get it to work (maybe there is a version of the game that has it working but I'm not sure which, thought I saw in the comments on the original thread that Tcast fixed it, but maybe they just made it stop from crashing the game). You can however buy the New Years clothes in the shop during new years day.

Reactions: PalmFace

Ecil

Dec 21, 2017
can you share the char file pls :)
Sure, but the other one is with mods, i also tried to make a more accurate version, what do you think about this one?

here's the "more accurate" save file, you can put it on C:\Users\(Your user)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Saves

Reactions: Kaliner

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
PalmFace hey dude here is a cheat code so you can edit your character or any girl in your brothel even alice! type "SPONGEBOB" in the patreon code text then press enter and if the character in the menu punches or moves then it means it worked after that go enter a saved file or new and you can edit any character now change their whole appearance body shape hair anything! you can also add or decrease their attributes even with alice you can lower her dignity! but keep in mind you have to re enter the cheat code every time you start the game cheers buddy enjoy alice now haha but keep in mind you still can't fuck alice on your own you can do this by puttin her in a bedroom, gloryhole or surprise her in the shower you can also invite her to a threesome everynight i think the best version of the game where there are not so much errors is 2.4 although all the events are not yet there but there are a lot of events already in there and i think with the cheat code you can play any event on the spot though the save will not be available to not break the game enjoy bro!

Reactions: quarzo and PalmFace

fuffek

Mar 24, 2019
I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere some long time ago that art used in original simbro is art of someone else that is available to everyone

Ecil

Dec 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere some long time ago that art used in original simbro is art of someone else that is available to everyone
Yeah, corta's something, but the creator also forgot the code, is too old aswel

Ecil

Dec 21, 2017
I had an idea where Alices gets deff spoiled

If male:

1-

>One client will generate an event once every single glory hole is empty (without prostitutes)
>Alice will offer as volunteer to fill 1 gloryhole room
>After the event where she sucks your cock
>The same client will ask her to fuck
>You could interfere
>If you say yes, she loses her virginity with the random client
>If you say no, she regrets and goes away crying (asking to you later on the night that she was scared and preffers to lose her virginity with you, threesome is optional)
>If you let her answer, she will ask you to lose it with you instead, while she sucks client's cock
>After that event, she will drops her dignity
>You would be able to fuck her after dates
>Threesomes are optional

If female:

>Same, but if you chose the "let her answer" option
>She will say yes, but only with 1 of your guards

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes