Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
I seen some complains about the breast from being bad, ugly or not fitting and It a lil confusing cause I don't know which one they are reffering to, it would be nice if you guys can specify it for those that don't know there are two versions with 2 different breast. any the case, I made this one which are almost exact as the original or atleast I try to make them Identical. too Idk it would be nice to have the nipple apart from breast so clothing don't always have to be nipple shaped. I already prepare for that kind of escenario and Made everything here in different Layer's from nips to base color to shadows.

Preview:
template_haircuts.jpg

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
thanks for explaining that, I dont know much about these things so I appreciate you teaching me a little bit about the process
Dont worrie, you'r wellcome :)

simple question, is there any way to make it fullscreen? s
what do you mean? atleas on windows you can maximize or change size screen.

Are the cheat codes from the OG in here? or would that make things too buggy since its still an early build?
this version is make from scratch, at moment i dont implement cheat system (and possibly I won't)

Mainly. less changing the skin color, I can make everything customizable in one way or another (such as a clothing store, surgery etc). even so I hear the idea of what you think when you ask for cheats. (even so i know you guys will edit the save file or use cheat engine, because i do the same too in other games XD).

I seen some complains about the breast from being bad, ugly or not fitting and It a lil confusing cause I don't know which one they are reffering to, it would be nice if you guys can specify it for those that don't know there are two versions with 2 different breast. any the case, I made this one which are almost exact as the original or atleast I try to make them Identical. too Idk it would be nice to have the nipple apart from breast so clothing don't always have to be nipple shaped. I already prepare for that kind of escenario and Made everything here in different Layer's from nips to base color to shadows.
I personally think the current ones seem better than the original balls

I used to have the nipples implemented as an independent part of the body, but it was very annoying to coordinate changes in clothes and animations. However, I do not see very well in what kind of clothes it looks bad. if you can upload an image so I can better understand the problem

Reactions: Jacob Kururugi
Jan 23, 2018

Preview:
View attachment 1179537
those look good I thought they looked different from that but those are good!

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
I have java, but cant found the place where the exe is on jav version. Exe windows version is just black screen.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I have java, but cant found the place where the exe is on jav version. Exe windows version is just black screen.
windows exe. does not work. black screen.
tested and work with windows 10 with intel hd 4000.
ussually I have 2 secs of black screen before loading text pop up.

if you need know why the game dont run, just download the jar version and using the console terminal, open the launcher with java -jar path+fullNameFile (some like C:/USER/Download/Simbro....jar)

the last guy report it was because he need updrade the pc drivers XD

Reactions: ARILANIA

ARILANIA

Jan 5, 2019
tested and work with windows 10 with intel hd 4000.
ussually I have 2 secs of black screen before loading text pop up.

if you need know why the game dont run, just download the jar version and using the console terminal, open the launcher with java -jar path+fullNameFile (some like C:/USER/Download/Simbro....jar)

the last guy report it was because he need updrade the pc drivers XD
I have win7 and even a black screen through the console. and then it closes.

srimmods

Oct 19, 2019
There's clearly a lot of interest in this game, but with one dev (who doesn't want to collaborate) it'll be a while until we reach the stage of the previous game. The art is dissapointing, as the dev decided to diverge from the original art style and focus on fatter body types across the board.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
There's clearly a lot of interest in this game, but with one dev (who doesn't want to collaborate) it'll be a while until we reach the stage of the previous game. The art is dissapointing, as the dev decided to diverge from the original art style and focus on fatter body types across the board.
I don't really notice them being fat? Not really sure what you are talking about. If you think either of these people are fat idk what to tell you. 1623173106141.png

Reactions: Dopplyn

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I see a fat ass and fat thighs....and she's standing funny..like...in an unnatural position. Yeah...the art kinda always sucked for Simbro haha.
It looks basically the same as the original to me. I guess maybe they are a bit thicker on the legs but I wouldn't say fat since their stomachs couldn't possibly be flatter. 1623173569218.png

• Hey there
Reactions: Dopplyn and quarzo

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It looks basically the same as the original to me. I guess maybe they are a bit thicker on the legs but I wouldn't say fat since their stomachs couldn't possibly be flatter. View attachment 1235755
I never said they were fat. And I never said it looked different from the original. I DID say, "the art kinda always sucked for Simbro." I remember playing the game all of maybe 5-10 total minutes, and not necessarily due to the art. It was always buggy as hell, and I just never could get into a seriously buggy game when I also didn't care for the art.
I've been keeping up with this thread cause I honestly would give it a shot again if a decent new product ever gets released.
And the main redhead (I think she was the secretary...maybe) didn't look that bad compared to all the others. But the purple headed one above is pretty bad. I guess the main thing that always turned me off was (as I said aboe) the posture of the characters. It looks unnatural, and I always preferred more natural looking art...believable looking. Fat thighs are very common and believable haha...but nobody stands like that unless they're born with physical defects, and that just isn't sexy at all. lol

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes