Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
well little feedback

I did not abandon the development of the game but due to lack of time I have not been able to advance almost anything, I have half finished the MC to find in the slum female npc that she offer sex in a similar way to the player does it to the npc.

and I must also add the event of finding a scared girl and protecting her from thugs

I was a bit in the analysis phase of how to make the saving system, I already have a good part of the code done but I have not tried it yet, the idea of saving, like the original, is carried out at the end of the day automatically, so Therefore, if the day is not finished, when loading the game, it will start from the morning.
It also includes saving the character itself and the crew

but unfortunately the way that I like to implement the most, implies that every time there is a fat update, such as adding new slots to the skeleton, it will imply having to start a new game.
Hey don't worry take it easy it better to go slow, than stress out full time leading to a early abbandon so take your time. Even that you had said it on the blog before Thanks for giving us this small update of your work and situation. will contribute some art later on when character anatomy get officially selected.

Reactions: quarzo

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Hey don't worry take it easy it better to go slow, than stress out full time leading to a early abbandon so take your time. Even that you had said it on the blog before Thanks for giving us this small update of your work and situation. will contribute some art later on when character anatomy get officially selected.
Do you plan to improve any part of the body?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well little feed back, i finally learn how to make save system works, i will enable at moment 2 slots, and temporally the save file will spawn at launcher place (later i will research about how save in a general place like mydocummets or appData folder like the rempygames )

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
the new ones dont fit with the art style of the bodies, by which I mean you're putting 3d tits on 2d bodies
What happens is that when using the legs more from the side, than on the edge like the original, this makes it more necessary to make the boobs more widely spaced as well, I suppose this is what you mean with 3d effect (I would not know what to call it either, but what I do is make the pose of the woman more like of the man by pure personal preference).

i guess it is just accept the new design XD (more than design, it is body position, because the shapes are the same as the original, another thing is that I decided to use the shape of the voluptuous instead of the skinny to achieve this effect)

Sorry to be a pain but the game isn't starting with me. What program are you guys using to play this game?
if you have installed java jre, just double click, or via console command like java -jar launcherName

is there a link to play the version you are making?
the links are at firts post, lastest version is 6.1.0

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
please just improve upon the original game rather than changing things around
a bit late for request that :(
so therefore it is important to participate when I open the voting pools :).
The new breasts will be focused on the ones enhanced by kouta,that when the day arrives I will ask him to make some adjustment

In the case of the legs in the future I will make a version of some body with long legs. So when that day comes I'll open a vote pool

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
faces could use some work and the nipples look weird. Other than that i think this looks promising.

Jan 23, 2018
a bit late for request that :(
so therefore it is important to participate when I open the voting pools :).
The new breasts will be focused on the ones enhanced by kouta,that when the day arrives I will ask him to make some adjustment

In the case of the legs in the future I will make a version of some body with long legs. So when that day comes I'll open a vote pool
yeah I didn't know about the project until it was too late. But don't worry about what I want, just make your game how you want to and if I don't like it I can play the old one. good luck to you. Although would it be possible to implement an option to use the old style bodies?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
yeah I didn't know about the project until it was too late. But don't worry about what I want, just make your game how you want to and if I don't like it I can play the old one. good luck to you. Although would it be possible to implement an option to use the old style bodies?

it's not. because it's not just adding one more skin. is to adapt the skeleton, animations, and clothes and maintain the integrity of 2 completely different skeletos are many hours of work, hours that I do not have (it is also the reason why I decreased the frequency of updates) and that I prefer to use for other things. XD. Even if you want to follow the project you can participate in the choice of future votes :)

Reactions: FatDick McSwingin
Jan 23, 2018
it's not. because it's not just adding one more skin. is to adapt the skeleton, animations, and clothes and maintain the integrity of 2 completely different skeletos are many hours of work, hours that I do not have (it is also the reason why I decreased the frequency of updates) and that I prefer to use for other things. XD. Even if you want to follow the project you can participate in the choice of future votes :)
thanks for explaining that, I dont know much about these things so I appreciate you teaching me a little bit about the process

Reactions: quarzo
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes