Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 23, 2018
I don't really notice them being fat? Not really sure what you are talking about. If you think either of these people are fat idk what to tell you. View attachment 1235745
This looks absolutely awful, that female character is an absolute travesty. The tits look ridiculous and are completely different sizes, the nipples look gross, the face looks weird, the ass and thighs look gross and fat. Why fuck up a great game? Fix the problems of the original, add some new outfits and customization options and then just make new storylines and features for the game. This complete overhaul the dev is attempting is completely unnecessary. Just add to the awesome game that already exists!

ExgamerB

Jul 21, 2020
Sure the art could use some fine tuning, and more body size variety, but we all need to remember the dev is mostly skilled with programing not art. It's just cool to see the game have anyone trying to bring it back from the grave.

Reactions: Seagalogy

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I dont care if you dont like thic body :cautious:, but compare thic with fat is awful:eek:
It looks basically the same as the original to me. I guess maybe they are a bit thicker on the legs but I wouldn't say fat since their stomachs couldn't possibly be flatter.

Finally in this thread some one know the diference between thicc and fat concept.
well why i do it? because personal taste. is funny because i complain too the original ones are too skinny.

I know I have said that I would improve the postures and animations in the future, but the drawings I doubt that I will not change them too much in the near future.

So sorry, I'm a bit fan of that flash style and I'm not looking for a total redesign as you suggest.

in the other hand, the truth when you guys describe the deformities of my version what I imagine is something like this :LOL: :
(source: powerless)

ete.jpg

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
From a artist perspective idk what is giving the illusion of wrongness are the short legs calf and the posture when they get fix, It will look almost similar to the original just so they are more voluptuous, I can draw it if needed the torso could have a change I could be wrong would like to play with it but dont have the files.about old vs new I do prefer Old ones in my opinion, and it would be hard or impossible to considerate having both options. thing is he is just getting started with the project things will get on shape later on but as for now it would be wise to address problems a more passive way as struntp said he is doing it for now free we can't demand for anything. I just hope for him to be able to achieve it and Patreon it on future.

Reactions: quarzo and Ecil
Jan 23, 2018
Stop being toxic dude, he's working on it for free and you're exigent and passive-aggressive lol
I made a whole post explaining what's fucked up about it, I called it awful and a travesty, what about that is passive aggressive to you? If anything that's full blown aggressive, but you want me to even more straight forward? It looks like SHIT and it's very disappointing to see the art from such a great game destroyed like this. How's that for aggressive? If you don't know what passive aggressive means, don't go trying to call people that, it makes you look stupid. Now kindly fuck off and don't worry, I have lost interest in this thread so I'm just gonna see myself out. PS saying lol right after talking shit is truly passive aggressive.

Sep 16, 2020
I made a whole post explaining what's fucked up about it, I called it awful and a travesty, what about that is passive aggressive to you? If anything that's full blown aggressive, but you want me to even more straight forward? It looks like SHIT and it's very disappointing to see the art from such a great game destroyed like this. How's that for aggressive? If you don't know what passive aggressive means, don't go trying to call people that, it makes you look stupid. Now kindly fuck off and don't worry, I have lost interest in this thread so I'm just gonna see myself out. PS saying lol right after talking shit is truly passive aggressive.
You really need to read what's going on. Number 1 this is being made by only what two guys the original guy who started this told everyone that he doesn't have a lot of skill in art and coding. Number 2 The original art was taken from someone else and used in simbro. The original artiest doesn't want other people using his art so quarzo has to start from scratch with how everything looks. Lastly stop being an ass to people that are truly trying to make a simbro game that's not buggy and give it more content it makes you look like you don't care about the game it's self just the art.

Reactions: cumsniper
Jan 23, 2018
You really need to read what's going on. Number 1 this is being made by only what two guys the original guy who started this told everyone that he doesn't have a lot of skill in art and coding. Number 2 The original art was taken from someone else and used in simbro. The original artiest doesn't want other people using his art so quarzo has to start from scratch with how everything looks. Lastly stop being an ass to people that are truly trying to make a simbro game that's not buggy and give it more content it makes you look like you don't care about the game it's self just the art.
How can you care about the game and not the art? I am glad they are reviving it and I wasn't aware that the original artist doesn't want anyone using the same art style. I have lost interest in the project so I am going to see myself out like I mentioned in my previous post.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
This looks like it oculd turn out fun in the future :) Thanks for doing this.

I hope you dont mind me asking this in your reloaded thread, but does anyone know if theres a way to lower Alice's dignity in the original? I missed the Reception event with her (had a different receptionist) and I can't do the christmas event because it always looks in the MC as every choice...

ExgamerB

Jul 21, 2020
This looks like it oculd turn out fun in the future :) Thanks for doing this.

I hope you dont mind me asking this in your reloaded thread, but does anyone know if theres a way to lower Alice's dignity in the original? I missed the Reception event with her (had a different receptionist) and I can't do the christmas event because it always looks in the MC as every choice...
So to fix the christmas bug you need to use the 2.7 tcast mod of the game ver 0.02
As for lowering Alice's dignity outside of using cheats it's impossible to get her dignity low enough for her to willingly prostitute as a Female character, but you can do it as a male. I'm going to attach a walk-through I picked up a while ago on how to lower her dignity.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes