Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
was wondering it would be a awesome Idea to make dates with Alice visible what I mean is that you can sit with her on a club or a casual place (it may can lead to Hidden public foot job, bj or any kind of thing if her dignity is low or and her love high or any other param. while a worker girl is cleaning the tables front of ya that could be neat) canbe a club map where you can find girls another unique character to flirt, or instead of club a Cafe sounds good aswell just trowing out ideas.

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Last male clothing idea of mine so far + new hairs and ear ring for men too.
Thank you very much for the new suit, about the cuts, normally I do not object to adding any haircut, but it begins to be very unbalanced (a lot of bald style) I will add these new ones to test them, but we will have to choose which ones to keep and remove some for the next update.

was wondering it would be a awesome Idea to make dates with Alice visible what I mean is that you can sit with her on a club or a casual place (it may can lead to Hidden public foot job, bj or any kind of thing if her dignity is low or and her love high or any other param. while a worker girl is cleaning the tables front of ya that could be neat) canbe a club map where you can find girls another unique character to flirt, or instead of club a Cafe sounds good aswell just trowing out ideas.
sound good to me.

I will keep it in mind, but I will not touch the Alice storie, until I have at least added the game the brothel :)

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Thank you very much for the new suit, about the cuts, normally I do not object to adding any haircut, but it begins to be very unbalanced (a lot of bald style) I will add these new ones to test them, but we will have to choose which ones to keep and remove some for the next update.

sound good to me.

I will keep it in mind, but I will not touch the Alice storie, until I have at least added the game the brothel :)
Hmm... very well... personally I don't like much the 2 original ones which looks like a few stripes only. Reminds me too much of Charlie Brown or Homer Simpson. Would be two less then. And that Rocky Horror Picture one unfortunately doesn't looks as funny as in the original movie. Wouldn't mind if you would remove that one too. Any suggestions from your side?

Edit: Those hairs here aren't for uploading, just showing you which 3 I mean could be gone for good.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Oh! And that one could be removed too because I've made for you in the past a longer version and why should we keep the short version, am I right? X)

Edit: And I think removing the stubble shaved version is fine too. Only made that one because I do know that some people prefer stubbles instead of clean shaved heads but hell... isn't my taste anyways so I don't mind.

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Erm... sorry for spoiling you with extra artwork stuff but that hair topic reminds me of two other earlier creations. I mean thanks to your accessories slot we don't need the beanie "hairstyle" anymore. So it would be alright to remove them too and add instead those beanies in your accessories slot (male and female). :)
And always wanted to mention that: one of the beard styles are double. Only difference is the other one is a bit smaller and always darker so hard to recolor. Made a screenshot for you of that beard.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Heya quarzo, thought about your baldness problem before. Wanted to make a break but could offer to you for the next update more full male hairs? In that case it would look like less baldness in your game if you wish? Think it's time anyways for some more "girly" hair styles too thanks to the female make up in the male character creation.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Heya quarzo, thought about your baldness problem before. Wanted to make a break but could offer to you for the next update more full male hairs? In that case it would look like less baldness in your game if you wish? Think it's time anyways for some more "girly" hair styles too thanks to the female make up in the male character creation.
Dont worrie about that I am not saying that I am looking for something specific, only that there is a variety as far as possible. but I'm in no rush, then there will be time to talk about it :).

about me, well I have made progress in many things but right now the game is too unstable to upload a new link, I still have a few things to fix

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Dont worrie about that I am not saying that I am looking for something specific, only that there is a variety as far as possible. but I'm in no rush, then there will be time to talk about it :).

about me, well I have made progress in many things but right now the game is too unstable to upload a new link, I still have a few things to fix
Okay... tbh... I am starting to missing ideas for male hairs. Was thinking about an Afro mohawk style which is my personal taste but first of all I want to make the afro look from before as good as possible.
Afro-mohawk-1.jpg
Could make the Hipster hair from before without a bun too and full versions of the tied up bun + Chonmage (samurai hair) too. And maybe that one here from the game KOF (Benimaru).
Benimaru-kofxiv.jpg
But that's all I got of hair ideas for men so far. Checked all short hair styles and it seems like you already offer all possible short hair styles. Maybe adding some more Emo- alike ones too which would even suit well for the ladyboy-make up? Dunno... but speking about hair: I did recognize that Margo's aren't looking as good as in the original version. Added a screenshot for you so you can check it by yourself here.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-04-11 03-15-27.png
Got that bug after losing a fight. :/
And you've forgot to remove the pimples from the accessories slot. Unfortunately the game crashes too if I try to wear the red jogging outfit for men. Everything else seems to be fine but wasn't able to test the game for long so will keep you up to date if I should find more.
And here, giving you some new stuff for later. ^^
(FaceTattoo = beard slot)

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
View attachment 1135612
And you've forgot to remove the pimples from the accessories slot. Unfortunately the game crashes too if I try to wear the red jogging outfit for men. Everything else seems to be fine but wasn't able to test the game for long so will keep you up to date if I should find more.
pls tell me the situation, mc or fc? vs male/female npc? after prostitution or normal fight? both with party companions?

Reactions: KoutaruArts

NUBESROJAS

May 23, 2020
View attachment 1135612
1277elmo2.jpg
logical

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
at moment FC dont have any issue. but I detect if MC fight any female whatever win or lose the game freeze

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated, error fixed (i forget close a code sentence -_-), art updated (i make a mistake and put the tatoo in the accesorie slot in futures updates i will change it to the beard slot)

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
pls tell me the situation, mc or fc? vs male/female npc? after prostitution or normal fight? both with party companions?
I am sorry, I don't remember it anymore. Slept after trying tbh.

Edit: Down-beard was too thin and hard to see. Here a more thick version.
And I did notice that the male shoulder is a bit too close to his neck: ----> Bildschirmfoto vom 2021-04-07 00-39-20.png

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
guys i am thinking do a game over condicion if you debt fall to -1000 (with a posibility of ask for a loan at bank, but it will make harder to pay it weekly) what do you think?

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
guys i am thinking do a game over condicion if you debt fall to -1000 (with a posibility of ask for a loan at bank, but it will make harder to pay it weekly) what do you think?
In fact, I could have the option of putting 2 or 3 girls in the deal, if you don't pay at the end of the term, it takes them away.

Although how much money is the loan?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes