Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
It won't look unatural or bad look at Simbro legs.
about the example It also seems to me that it goes a little long, but I understand your point.
I think I can adjust it via code without having to touch anything in the drawings , so I can try it after finish the development of slums map events :).

It is true that yesterday I did not upload anything due to lack of time
this night i will update the game with all the art
it also will include slots for the skeleton. for male face accesories and hands(like glass,wrinkles, gloves).

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
about the example It also seems to me that it goes a little long, but I understand your point.
I think I can adjust it via code without having to touch anything in the drawings , so I can try it after finish the development of slums map events :).

It is true that yesterday I did not upload anything due to lack of time
this night i will update the game with all the art
it also will include slots for the skeleton. for male face accesories and hands(like glass,wrinkles, gloves).
Lool yeah I went too long there cause preference had it normal but looked both ways and push them even further xDD what can I say legs are sexy, omg that like body slide nice I mean the resize thing. and about the body are you acepting bodies? another thing can you pass me the face I wanna Re-Touch bodie part to have them even HQ and redraw breast.

Too dont know if it a good idea but I can make different types of breast I meant their areola and stuff. will upload them later on, sorry but I'm quiet hyped Simbro were one of my favorite game back in the days and seeing your awesome work and the probability of returning is mindblowing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: KathGuti and quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
about the male hands, it is included in the male template at firts post :)
Strange... I thought I've downloaded the whole male templates already on my harddisk? Well thanks for giving them to me again. :)

Lool yeah I went too long there cause preference had it normal but looked both ways and push them even further xDD what can I say legs are sexy, omg that like body slide nice I mean the resize thing. and about the body are you acepting bodies? another thing can you pass me the face I wanna Re-Touch bodie part to have them even HQ and redraw breast.

Too dont know if it a good idea but I can make different types of breast I meant their areola and stuff. will upload them later on, sorry but I'm quiet hyped Simbro were one of my favorite game back in the days and seeing your awesome work and the probability of returning is mindblowing.
Ha... now you recognize it by yourself that they were too long? Pfft... will keep my suggestions to myself for the future.

• Haha
Reactions: quarzo

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
Strange... I thought I've downloaded the whole male templates already on my harddisk? Well thanks for giving them to me again. :)

Ha... now you recognize it by yourself that they were too long? Pfft... will keep my suggestions to myself for the future.
I recognize I made mine longer cause of personal preference I could make them normal if wanted, but that doesn't change that they are short on game but there nothing bad about it is just my opinion chill xD and please don't hesitate on future suggestion over something I do or say. at the end we all just want to help project.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I recognize I made mine longer cause of personal preference I could make them normal if wanted, but that doesn't change that they are short on game but there nothing bad about it is just my opinion chill xD and please don't hesitate on future suggestion over something I do or say. at the end we all just want to help project.
you will notice a little problem with your hair cut, but i upload it for you can test a little how can look and how the color hair values can act on it :)

about your previus question i will answer it after I diner :p

Reactions: KoutaruArts

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
you will notice a little problem with your hair cut, but i upload it for you can test a little how can look and how the color hair values can act on it :)

about your previus question i will answer it after I diner :p
oww saw that Idk I got it fix by now sorrie.

Attchment:
template_haircuts.png

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
You've forgot to add the fat clothing type for Larry and I had to fix some arm problems too with that outfit fast. ^^"
But everything else seems to be perfect. Especially that new slot idea of yours, offers us more stuff to add for like sunglasses, buckle teeth and such.

• Red Heart

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
KoutaruArts
the anatomy of the character that if it not get replaceable it might affect ya in way on future animations and all the actual clothing,those are the girls legs calf are very short needa lil more height.

- I am using skeletal animations, so i can manipulate the height/width of the body parts, without having to touch the drawings, an example (except for the fitness body that use a unique shape/draw) is the thighs of the other bodies, they use the same image, i just change the width value. so i can do the same for the height :)

Too you said you want clothing and hair but can I Draw Bodies breast and stuff like that or ya looking for clothing at the moment?

Since I'm trying to focus right now to start adding some playable content to the game, I don't require anything specific right now. Therefore it is a freestyle of what you guys want to add to the game (of what is currently possible to customize) such as clothes, hair, makeup,eyes,accessories.
However, I have certain technical limitations that in the future I will try to solve, as is the case with clothing, which is difficult to add skirts or certain bras. etc.

However, modifying base parts of the body, especially the contour / shape, as is the case with the boobs, is not so easy to change in the game, since in this case everything above that was based on it should also be modified
even so in the future it can be changed

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
what can I say legs are sexy

YxTQgQN.png

about the body are you acepting bodies?

It depends, if it is a body that only requires changing values of the bones, or does not require adapting the rest of the existing clothes one by one because is a not a new shape, then yes.

If this is not the case in the future :), it can be done since it also requires time to program it. and i want now focus on advancing development progress.

another thing can you pass me the face I wanna Re-Touch bodie part to have them even HQ and redraw breast.
i will try soon update the female templates, the one i have uploaded is a bit outdated

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated with the clotes/hair fix
male body issue at creation screen fixed
updated the female templates avalaible at section named "Wanna collaborate making your own customs? templates here"

• Red Heart
Reactions: ( o )( o )
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes