Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
links update with new art:

the tittle screen still have transparency issue :(
and looser suit for fat body is missing, i will fix itfor the next update
Sorry my English isn't the best: fat body = muscle clothing. :)

Edit: Little bug report: the default body is now missing in the male character creation. Two times slim, muscle and fat one but no default anymore.

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Sorry my English isn't the best: fat body = muscle clothing. :)

Edit: Little bug report: the default body is now missing in the male character creation. Two times slim, muscle and fat one but no default anymore.
just press again male sex simbol for generate a fresh male body, this usually solve the issue

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
And here some old guy faces. Was the only solution which I got in my mind to make extra heads because as a "beard" wrinkles would get too crazy wrinkle colors then (like pink) and in accessoires it wouldn't fit as an universal wrinkles type.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
And here some old guy faces. Was the only solution which I got in my mind to make extra heads because as a "beard" wrinkles would get too crazy wrinkle colors then (like pink) and in accessoires it wouldn't fit as an universal wrinkles type.
I think the most successful thing would be to make another accessory slot, and in this way the problem for glasses and other similar additions would also be solved

however I can make a temporary version replacing the current heads with the wrinkled ones to see how it looks

Reactions: ( o )( o )

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links with art update, wrinkles male faces will be reverted to normal the next update.

remember when swap female to male in creation screen, press twice the male sex simbol to fix body/clothes issues

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Back to the oldies! ^^
Edit: Added some orginal creator's (Corta's) hats for female characters too here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
damn it's a lot of things, you guys are making me feel bad as I'm making very slow progress this month, I seem like the useless of the group XD.

I like the concept of larry`s suit, but the shoe looks really weird. I'll try to make a upload tonight. I will reverse the wrinkled faces, but will add them again in the future, when I dedicate myself dedicate other demo to creating new slots for the bodies. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
damn it's a lot of things, you guys are making me feel bad as I'm making very slow progress this month, I seem like the useless of the group XD.

I like the concept of larry`s suit, but the shoe looks really weird. I'll try to make a upload tonight. I will reverse the wrinkled faces, but will add them again in the future, when I dedicate myself dedicate other demo to creating new slots for the bodies. :)
Please let me know if you got ideas for improving Larry's shoes? I was trying to let them look like those one here but the newer one wasn't possible because it was too pointy:

leisure-suit-larry-wet-dreams-dont-dry-2.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

And don't feel bad, you have way more complicated stuff to handle for. X)
Next thing I am going to do is making the wrinkles for men without their faces + attaching glasses for your new slot idea.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
It is a suggestion, it is to make the fall of the pants more straight, and show a little of the heel of the shoe as in the image you put :)

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
It is a suggestion, it is to make the fall of the pants more straight, and show a little of the heel of the shoe as in the image you put :)
Okay, will do it right now... please give me a sec. ^^
And here you go with the glasses. ;)

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Short question please: Could you please upload male hand templates? Would need some gloves for my next clothing project.

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
Hey just saw that many people are doing Clothes for character's and it awesome but there is a problem with the anatomy of the character that if it not get replaceable it might affect ya in way on future animations and all the actual clothing, those are the girls legs calf are very short needa lil more height. I eddited the nakey one and made up as Example. I would post it as a respond to the profile but it didnt let me upload picture there. Too you said you want clothing and hair but can I Draw Bodies breast and stuff like that or ya looking for clothing at the moment? NewCanvas1.jpg

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Hey just saw that many people are doing Clothes for character's and it awesome but there is a problem with the anatomy of the character that if it not get replaceable it might affect ya in way on future animations and all the actual clothing, those are the girls legs calf are very short needa lil more height. I eddited the nakey one and made up and Example. I would post it as a respond to the profile but it didnt let me upload picture there. Too you said you want clothing and hair but can I Draw Bodies breast and stuff like that or ya looking for clothing at the moment? View attachment 1105885
Personal opinion of mine: nothing wrong with the original leg anatomy, you just prefer it more thin. But quarzo was thinking about a more thin body type anyways because many people were looking forward to it so maybe your leg version could still become helpful? And about the leg height: you have to think about the fact, that their legs are a bit bend forwards. If you make them too high it would look unnatural, almost like a stork.

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
Personal opinion of mine: nothing wrong with the original leg anatomy, you just prefer it more thin. But quarzo was thinking about a more thin body type anyways because many people were looking forward to it so maybe your leg version could still become helpful? And about the leg height: you have to think about the fact, that their legs are a bit bend forwards. If you make them too high it would look unnatural, almost like a stork.
It won't look unatural or bad look at Simbro legs.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes