Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated:

some art updated (I forget add the male hair and just add for test the brown boss shoes) the rest art is added.

added the fc summon female, with 3 sex escenes (i only did that for testing the code, i know the strapon animation have some problems but f/f content is not my goal rigth now >.<).

hide male genitals for some screens.

i replace some hair colors.

if i broke something pls tellme :)

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
X)
Maybe it would be the best if completely naked "clothing" wouldn't be possible during the slums and the pub. Is that possible for you to make?

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well it is experimental, i will check about dont hide penis when nude.

about the double muscle body bug, yes i notice it before but did find way to fix it at the moment just click again on the male sex simbol, then you can use all bodies again.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
well it is experimental, i will check about dont hide penis when nude.

about the double muscle body bug, yes i notice it before but did find way to fix it at the moment just click again on the male sex simbol, then you can use all bodies again.
I realy hope no one will ever request here for male, fat body types or we would have extra torso work...

Nightwolf43

Sep 8, 2017
I need help, i can't seem to run the game, i tried both jar and exe but doesn't show up any window or any message, I already installed the jre to the latest version but still can't play, Is there another way to open the game or to force it? Thank you :(

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I need help, i can't seem to run the game, i tried both jar and exe but doesn't show up any window or any message, I already installed the jre to the latest version but still can't play, Is there another way to open the game or to force it? Thank you :(
rename your jar version to simbro.jar, put it on your desktop. open your console terminal and use this command:
java -jar ./Desktop/simbro.jar

if this fail the terminal window will show you the why. it can be driver stuff, if not. copy the error trace and pm me :)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
i will try do a upload today with the new art. and some little fix reported of the last update. this week i was very busy :(

later i will try to continue working on the the slums (add the other events and add the prostitution stuff) but i think it will take days of work.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
i will try do a upload today with the new art. and some little fix reported of the last update. this week i was very busy :(

later i will try to continue working on the the slums (add the other events and add the prostitution stuff) but i think it will take days of work.
Sounds cool! ^^
And here, tried to fix that breast back problem of the black suit. Should be only used if the woman shows her back.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Sounds cool! ^^
And here, tried to fix that breast back problem of the black suit. Should be only used if the woman shows her back.
Don't do anything for the moment as there is something about it that I must do first. I'm still deciding whether to use that breast or the other for these pose / animation

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
links with art update
Detected some smurf cum on her shoulders. X) No seriously, don't know why but one part of her shoulder is completely blue (only in that clothing).
And could you make one leg of hers completely naked please? Looks like a bit too much money if she wears it on her two legs...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Detected some smurf cum on her shoulders. X) No seriously, don't know why but one part of her shoulder is completely blue (only in that clothing).
And could you make one leg of hers completely naked please? Looks like a bit too much money if she wears it on her two legs...
pls choose what thigh keep the lace :p

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Here, wanted to fix a logic problem of that original creator's hair: a hair base (roots) were missing and usually you wouldn't see a hair ribbon attached that close to your sculp.
And cut a bit more of the neko bra. Hope it will look as good as possible next time for the tit resize option.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes