( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Vanik

mmm it is at firts post.

universal jar launcher:

windows exe launcher:

( o )( o )
forgive me for confusing the names >.<

About the breasts the truth is not something that bothers me, I know that a possible solution could be to convert the images into Mesh and proceed in the animations to deform them according to the animation to match with the torso, unfortunately it is something that in the tool that I am using It only is available with a pro license. (like $ 300) I don't see myself right now with the animation expertise to take advantage of that kin of investment. maybe in future projects
Isn't mesh a part of 3D creations?!? oO
And well... if you wish I could make a Felicia clothing? Was thinking about that anyways...

Edit: Oh silly me: thought your link before was a version with the new Tifa clothing + Neko breast. ^^" Will check it out later then. And about that sister clothing: sister = nun, right? If so then we should think about adding their head part too in the accessoires section...

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
delta00
I find the anyoning pixels. is not caused by the body parts, is because the hiden clothes layers. i will try fix it in the next updated

( o )( o )

nah it is ok, I preffer one of the other clothes you say me the last time.

delta00, i can ask you for make this female haircut in gray/white tones?
Sin título2.png

I am planing introduce a Mature npc with that haircut + thewrinkles accesorie :unsure:

Reactions: ( o )( o )

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
about mesh is not necesary pure 3d stuff, as i understand the app can process the img files and add them a mesh of vectors than let you deform it with total freedom.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Something wrong about the wrinkles before?
And I do like such a black and white hair combination, maybe you want to add something like that too?

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Links updated

the repainted faces was not updated since they are made with the old shapes.

all the other art updated.
male creation crash and wild pixels fixed.
asian eyetipes now use the white iris.
Male can now summon other male npc at staff screen. for show sex dialogs whith him you need have a female on your crew.

the next update is about FC summon female, this will take some time since i need implement the F/F sex

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
dont worrie, i just keep both wrinkles variants (because i like both)
Oh I like the idea with two wrinkle types. More milf varieties. X)
And I think the neko clothing breast problem is solved now. If anyone of you two disagree then please let me know.
But the Tifa one was still looking wrong, so here you go:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
new vote pool open at firts post
Splendid idea with the quests! They could start as street hookers and getting often into fights with street gangs, etc. Maybe even avoiding police there, etc? Pimps who try to convince them to join them instead... but how do you explain then, that the main hero can't use the hotel as a brothel right at the start?

• Red Heart

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
The yellow hair color is not ideal, it does not seem realistic I think you should modify it for the secretary hair color that you already have in the game

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
They could start as street hookers and getting often into fights with street gangs, etc. Maybe even avoiding police there, etc? Pimps who try to convince them to join them instead..
yeah! I was thinking some like that.

about the how is not a problem, lets check the last lines of Alice intro.

--Prota: Well, I hope you dont think i will build a Hotel. I have... other plans.
--Alice: Well.... i promise help you.., I'll think about a legal way to advertise our 'hotel'. lets work!

the original scritp is very opened to interpretation. then I can add the quest requeriments for unlock the brothel.

in the same way that the original game do later when Alice asks us a series of requirements to unlock the basement

ink you should modify it for the sec

oks i will check new color alternatives

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
yeah! I was thinking some like that.

about the how is not a problem, lets check the last lines of Alice intro.

--Prota: Well, I hope you dont think i will build a Hotel. I have... other plans.
--Alice: Well.... i promise help you.., I'll think about a legal way to advertise our 'hotel'. lets work!

the original scritp is very opened to interpretation. then I can add the quest requeriments for unlock the brothel.

in the same way that the original game do later when Alice asks us a series of requirements to unlock the basement

oks i will check new color alternatives
I see... yeah such upgrades improves the whole gameplay if you ask me. Are you going to follow the same steps (except for the street hooker part ofc)? Brothel, basement (cages) and then strip club or do you have other ideas in your mind?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I see... yeah such upgrades improves the whole gameplay if you ask me. Are you going to follow the same steps (except for the street hooker part ofc)? Brothel, basement (cages) and then strip club or do you have other ideas in your mind?

i keep the same goal, is try to have the same things that the original game had, although I will add something new of my own. More than anything because what I enjoyed the most about this game was the events.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
i keep the same goal, is try to have the same things that the original game had, although I will add something new of my own. More than anything because what I enjoyed the most about this game was the events.
Which reminds me: we should add the necessary clothing then. Santa Clause, reindeer, etc...

• Haha

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
But not at this time, it will still take a long time to get to that point in the story. When the game have the basic brothel finished, then we can talk about these events :p

Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Good morning!
I've tried to fix an earlier male hair style of mine (really only a bit). Could you please replace it, quarzo?
And wanted to know if you could hide the male genitals while they are wearing clothes (except for the sex scenes ofc)? Just kinda strange that they walk around like that in public. X)
6db87eab4fc1f99860698200186061b7--bride-groom-bananas.jpg

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes