Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
if want sisy male, i guest is more easy work with the female, i mean, actually have a strapon slot, is just add male genitalia.

because for male... it is for use like beard?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
if want sisy male, i guest is more easy work with the female, i mean, actually have a strapon slot, is just add male genitalia.

because for male... it is for use like beard?
Yeah. Was thinking about using it like a beard. And if you use a a female template with a penis, wouldn't she become then a shemale/futa? Was only thinking about it because such a perk idea was mentioned here in the past. X)

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Oh, now I understand: you would remove their breasts then? Hmm... yeah guess that would make work way easier... because then we don't have to make clothing and make up twice...

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
exactly! I can manage this in the same way i will do with the special characters unfortunally this kind of features are not in my short term plans

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
To be honest: I am not really missing that function anyways. I just know that some people do like femboy stuff, so take your time. XD

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
links with the new art update :)
Okay: hopefully that's the last time I have to change that breast part! XD
And... found that strange mistake this time: the leg clothing part became double. And the clone one starts to move strange during the animation... only happened during that sex animation here not with the other ones.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
HairMale1 A you can remove it "B" is better

New: Hair 06 ?????
I like it. Got some Dragon Ball charm.
But I have a question for quarzo : if you right click on the character creation screen on one of those arrows (left or right) and suddenly nothing appears only after clicking it the 2nd time again, does that mean you've forgot to add some content? Because I've recognized that on the beard selection 2 times and wasn't sure if that means you've forgot to add the make up there or simply didn't want to? X)
Besides another idea: because you didn't really like the ladyboy with male body idea then I could add simply goth make up and war make up (tribe) ones there instead?
Recognized the same double click problem on the male accessoires slot but have no idea what you could have forgotten there to add for? Maybe a helmet?
On the female eye type slot I found the same double click issue too.

Edit: Some beards, male cat ear and tried to fix the feather issue on your knight helmet for male players.

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
usually when I don't add something to the game I usually say it.
Indeed, if clicking does nothing, because it is not finding it, I had already detected and solved the man's makeup a couple of days ago, but I did not know that something was also happening with the accessories and eyeType, when I finish what I am doing I will look what could have happened.

It will also take more days to update the art because I am now working on the staff iterations.
At the moment I have the basic events of the MC with female npc (talk, sex, fire (kick of party)) like the original it is complete

right now I'm struggling with the font of the texts. later I will try that the dialogues handle at least names of the characters and colors (I have no idea how to do it)

later make the rest of iteractionc MC with male npc. FC with female and male npc

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
usually when I don't add something to the game I usually say it.
Indeed, if clicking does nothing, because it is not finding it, I had already detected and solved the man's makeup a couple of days ago, but I did not know that something was also happening with the accessories and eyeType, when I finish what I am doing I will look what could have happened.

It will also take more days to update the art because I am now working on the staff iterations.
At the moment I have the basic events of the MC with female npc (talk, sex, fire (kick of party)) like the original it is complete

right now I'm struggling with the font of the texts. later I will try that the dialogues handle at least names of the characters and colors (I have no idea how to do it)

later make the rest of iteractionc MC with male npc. FC with female and male npc
Unfortunately I can't help you with that text problem of yours. But if it's like in the rpgmaker, then you have to type in some symbols before the text which you want to color for and at the end of that word/name again for switching back to the default text color. Sorry not a big help, I know...

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Fix

a) Asian eyes are too big and or I will eliminate them. I would leave the smaller version

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Links with art updated
text font improved a bit
now dialogs support color and custom params.
for now MC can summon girls at staff like the original game (fire option will be enable at future updates, and fuck/suck options will be implement when have more specific animations done).

i was cleaning code, so if you find new issues tellme.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes