Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Erm... wait please quarzo. I think it was a dumb idea to edit Helen's clothing for that ladybug cosplay. It would be better to make it completely new because then it would look more skin tight and would have less dirty pixel problems too. Will give you another time a better Ladybug clothing, just keep the mask and ignore the rest please.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Oh cool ducktail hair style of yours!

Will offer now a new clothing for male players. And I have a question: do you want femboys in this game? If so then I will think about making clothing and make up for them.
Then I would like to mention glasses for male too. Won't work as an accessoiry because every face got another eye position. So should I make glasses for the beard slots? Or better offering caras with glasses instead?

• Love
Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Try the new hairstyles in the new update, maybe do 2 or 3 more. I accept ideas for the hairstyles that are missing
<--- How about that one? Is the onle male hair style idea I've still got left. We already have that many.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
The ideas are good, but I was looking for more "feminine" opinions as you already said ( o )( o ) if we want femboys

New:Another serious problem that I see is the transparencies of the male body

Last edited:
Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
The ideas are good, but I was looking for more "feminine" opinions as you already said ( o )( o ) if we want femboys
How about more emo-hair styles then? Like Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7 for example?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Very well... the very first lady boy make ups here. :)
Use them simply as a beard. Usually femboys don't wear beards anyways... except for Conchita Wurst ofc...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes