Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I had already noticed it before, but it was not something that bothered me.

posible solutions:
-enable two new slots, one for the part of the gown behind the right leg and the other to appear in front of the left leg.
since I did not see much future use, I left it like that
-leave it as it is
-draw that the gown ends at the height of the belt
about haircuts, the middle one was one of the last you updated, the other two dont have the new version >.<

View attachment 1052397 View attachment 1052395 View attachment 1052399
Here you go.
And guess no one of you two really wears coats, am I right? Because it looks like that male guy grabbed the back part of it and put it infront of his waist.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
the problem is i made the skeleton thinking on thick/skimpy clothes XD

trunks-1584353052 (1).png

to a bad we can use trunks style XD

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Maybe in a future demo dedicated again only to the skeleton it can be added along with other things that we will see interesting to add, but not now, otherwise I will never be able to advance in the code

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
So... reupload two things which you've forgot to add into your game + a screenshot of a missing espalda part and here is a bug report for you (happened during the male character creation again):

java.lang.ClassLoader.findLibrary(java.lang.String)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.lwjgl.LWJGLUtil$3
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
[cuerpoMujerSeleccionado: ] DEFAULT
[peloactual: ] null
[fallo el cuerpo:] espalda
[cambiarROpa a] Cuerpo/defaul
[fallo el cuerpo:] espalda
[my app] 1
[my app] 2
[my app] 3
[my app] 4
[my app] 5
[my app] 6
[my app] 7
[my app] 8
[my app] 9
[my app] 10
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
[my app] 9
Exception in thread "LWJGL Application" java.lang.RuntimeException: Actor: ImageButton: TextureRegionDrawable
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Actor.notify(Actor.java:192)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Actor.fire(Actor.java:158)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Stage.touchDown(Stage.java:282)
at com.badlogic.gdx.InputMultiplexer.touchDown(InputMultiplexer.java:113)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.DefaultLwjglInput.processEvents(DefaultLwjglInput.java:358)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:220)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:127)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: region cannot be null.
at com.esotericsoftware.spine.attachments.RegionAttachment.setRegion(RegionAttachment.java:116)
at com.quarzo.simbroreloaded.b.a.b(Personaje.java:299)
at com.quarzo.simbroreloaded.b.c.d.touchDown(CustomUtil.java:559)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.InputListener.handle(InputListener.java:64)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Actor.notify(Actor.java:188)
... 6 more

Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Crap... found two new graphic bugs during the fight which is strange because in your earlier versions something like that didn't happen:
Oh! Not sure if that information helps you with that problem but: the fight graphic bug in the first screenshot happened in the original Simbro game too! Maybe you were using their old coding for it and that caused such an error?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Tried to fix some mistakes which I've made before and give you new beards too. Like you can see in that screenshot her tit looks like a cube with that clothing during titfuck. So had to make it less edgy. ^^"
And I've recognized a skeleton problem too: do you see the hands of that red superhero suit? She got literally two left hands...

Last edited:
  • Haha

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
damn these wrong glove make me laugh a lot.

links updated with new art.

from now on if there is no new or relevant code in the update, I keep the same file name, so as not to confuse those who expect new mechanics

Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Okay, finally realized why those breast parts were looking so wrong during animations: because I've drew over the breast template! Hopefully it will finally look alright this time. :)
And I am not sure if I am wrong but I think you've forgot to add delta00's new, male hair?

• Sad

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Well... both Disney "super heros". XD Should I make her clothing too? I mean would be very easy because it's just some simple edit + dots. ^^

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes