Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 25, 2017
Technically I can generate a apk for android, however I will wait for the game to be more advanced and stable to try it (more than anything to be able to support issues from those who decide use that version, I have read the android port if i am not careful it is a total pain)
Ok I will be waiting for that masterpiece game on my Android

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
oks links update, a bunch of code stuff.

I am currently finishing the improvements to the skeletons, basically this update is for code that I will use in the future.

for the rest I update the pending art. (referring to normal characters) and I improve the subject of the eyes a bit.

Regarding the back view, all future animations will be based on the static pose of the "check back" button.

(Do not pay much attention to the experimental one) I say it in case you want to adjust the clothes. based only on the static.
pose.

now about what i will work on this demo 6?
I will be dedicated to finish the slums. add prostitution options a finish the vanilla interactions and add some little events to /bar/hospital/staff.

with the intention of improving the code of dialogues and management of actions. so this month we will have playable content again

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
oks links update, a bunch of code stuff.

I am currently finishing the improvements to the skeletons, basically this update is for code that I will use in the future.

for the rest I update the pending art. (referring to normal characters) and I improve the subject of the eyes a bit.

Regarding the back view, all future animations will be based on the static pose of the "check back" button.

(Do not pay much attention to the experimental one) I say it in case you want to adjust the clothes. based only on the static.
pose.

now about what i will work on this demo 6?
I will be dedicated to finish the slums. add prostitution options a finish the vanilla interactions and add some little events to /bar/hospital/staff.

with the intention of improving the code of dialogues and management of actions. so this month we will have playable content again
May I add now my other new graphic stuff here please? And I think we should remove the elf ears on two hairs + the cat ears because cat ears are available now in the accessoires section.

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
yeah np.
May I add now my other new graphic stuff here please? And I think we should remove the elf ears on two hairs + the cat ears because cat ears are available now in the accessoires section.
yes, no problem

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
yeah np.

yes, no problem
Many thanks. And I will have to add bbw clothing parts now for their back. Bbw backs look alright now if you ask me. :)
And found those two mistakes:
1. It's not possible anymore to change the lip colors.
2. The doctor head mirror in the male accessoires is missing.
Only other mistake I found were some male hairs which weren't looking alright on the ear part (screenshot added for you here).

(turban = male and flower = female)

Reactions: SenPC and quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Here some improved slim backs and bbw backs of my clothing (and some standard ones). And I found a graphic error with the Black Suit clothing on her breast if you view her back side (screenshot with that problem attached).

Edit: Oh yes another problem causes the Milf wrinkles: it's working fine but you can't see them on darker skins anymore. Should I improve/decrease the transparancy or using a darker gray color?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucas Martinez

elgatobronhas

Apr 30, 2017
Just coming back here to say you guys (especially quarzo for the initiative and most hard work) are doing a spetacular job. I see this becoming even better than the OG Simbro.

Too bad I missed the first poll :(

Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
2 new hairs and found a graphic issue with the doctor's coat: the white part goes between his legs.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
How am I supposed to fix the medical gown on my legs?

I would need another template on the bodysuit in front of the leg

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I know. But maybe quarzo could handle it the same way as with female skirts: with adding an extra part. The only other solution I could think of is adding the end of the white coat on his legs (would need then leg A and leg B like we did for that Sakura and Hinata clothing too). Just not sure if it could look strange then during some animations because of the skeletons?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I had already noticed it before, but it was not something that bothered me.

posible solutions:
-enable two new slots, one for the part of the gown behind the right leg and the other to appear in front of the left leg.
since I did not see much future use, I left it like that
-leave it as it is
-draw that the gown ends at the height of the belt

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Many thanks. And I will have to add bbw clothing parts now for their back. Bbw backs look alright now if you ask me. :)
And found those two mistakes:
1. It's not possible anymore to change the lip colors.
2. The doctor head mirror in the male accessoires is missing.
Only other mistake I found were some male hairs which weren't looking alright on the ear part (screenshot added for you here).

(turban = male and flower = female)
about haircuts, the middle one was one of the last you updated, the other two dont have the new version >.<

pelo1.png pelo11.png pelo8.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes