Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
about the customizations extra click i dont notice missing stuff. (is posible was the scar/wrinkle accesorie ?)

the eyetipes the lastes ones only change the eyebrown color and eyeshadow, since now it is customizable too, i can remove it.

i like the big asian eye, i think i want have this a little more :p

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
the only serious bug i notice at creation screen is, if i change female body, then i swap to male, then the normal male body is disabled. the only way to spawn normal at creation screen is presing the male sex simbol to generate another random body.

is very strange, i will try fix it.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
When I fire Alice, the screen goes black

The skirts b in the sex animation should be behind the male bodysuit

The lyrics are still a bit annoying for me to read

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
oks! my next priority is fix/complete the fire option and the leg animation.

I know the text font renerization is still horrible, for some reason it's giving me a lot of fight, but at least it's a little better than it was before. another day I will dedicate time to it again.

what other thing do you want I fix soon?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated
fixed: fire button,
draw order in some sex animations
added new white base eye after butterfly eye style
added summon for FC to male npc. for start sex dialogs you need a female npc on your crew
finally fixed the clone characters in some sex events.

I know that the skirt is several factors, if you detect add add the image to guide me

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Hair 6 male horrible , take it off

I like the new white base, could you expand it for the Asian?

Tifa's clothes should only one show Strap

I will have to paint the male faces again, they are very deteriorated.

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Hair 6 male horrible , take it off

I like the new white base, could you expand it for the Asian?

Tifa's clothes should only one show Strap

I will have to paint the male faces again, they are very deteriorated.
Pfft... one strap only, right. Ever saw Tifa's clothing before? But here edited the front strap because it wasn't fitting to the new improved breasts anymore (was an older clothing therefore fitted to the old breast shape).
How about fixing your doctor's coat instead? Still looking like the front part of his coat would stuck in his zipper and the back part putted into his pants. Even showed you two solution possibilities but you've still ignored it.

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
They should look better

What are these points? they only appear on the body male?
yeah, i dont know if you notice the felicia suit (dark stalkers / white cat custom) (o) (o)
He has tried to make them coincide but the moment the size of the boobs is changed, or if the animation requires a wide movement, it s out of square again.

about the rare pixel color.
I'm not sure why it appears either, it may be some transparency in the image that is colored.

about the faces these you repaint are the outdate ones >.<.

i going to upload all templates again (with the actual ones)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Male templates updated At main post with all faces/body parts in the same folder

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
when I undress the man and change face crashes
pls tell all the steps for find the error.

i guess it is only in the creation screen. what do you do? (because undress is not enable at this screen, you mean when change body type?)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
other way is play with the jar version, put the launcher in your desktop, rename it to sim.jar. open your command terminal and write: java -jar ./Desktop/sim.jar

then play and if this crash. pm me the log error

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
yeah, i dont know if you notice the felicia suit (dark stalkers / white cat custom) (o) (o)
He has tried to make them coincide but the moment the size of the boobs is changed, or if the animation requires a wide movement, it s out of square again.

about the rare pixel color.
I'm not sure why it appears either, it may be some transparency in the image that is colored.

about the faces these you repaint are the outdate ones >.<.

i going to upload all templates again (with the actual ones)
Yeah I did recognize that neko clothing problem if you resize the breasts (not really Felicia to be honest, was a self created neko clothing).

Will try to fix that problem but don't have the nerve for it atm. Because it's the same like the hooker06 breast problem: we will have to retry and retry it over and over again until it's fixed. <.< Especially because it have to look right on small and giant breasts!
But... maybe I could let the two straps of it going between the tits? So it would be logical that her breasts hide then that strap. But a pity because I did like the idea that her straps hides partially her nipples though.
So here you go, try that out please.

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Vanik

mmm it is at firts post.

universal jar launcher:

windows exe launcher:

( o )( o )
forgive me for confusing the names >.<

About the breasts the truth is not something that bothers me, I know that a possible solution could be to convert the images into Mesh and proceed in the animations to deform them according to the animation to match with the torso, unfortunately it is something that in the tool that I am using It only is available with a pro license. (like $ 300) I don't see myself right now with the animation expertise to take advantage of that kin of investment. maybe in future projects

• Red Heart
Reactions: ( o )( o )
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes