Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
04ROCKYHORROR1-master1050.jpg

Edit: Strange, tried your vote pool about Julia but my answer didn't count. oO Was saying not to add Julia for the female protagonist because female protagonists are able to get that military, dark skinned bodyguard instead of Julia in the original game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
View attachment 1107870

Edit: Strange, tried your vote pool about Julia but my answer didn't count. oO Was saying not to add Julia for the female protagonist because female protagonists are able to get that military, dark skinned bodyguard instead of Julia in the original game.
Danm, I love that movie.

about the body guard, i was thinking make him too avalaible for male prota too. for i preffer you guys decide if yes or not.

• Haha
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Danm, I love that movie.

about the body guard, i was thinking make him too avalaible for male prota too. for i preffer you guys decide if yes or not.
Hmm... you would need to make a different story then. I mean only if the male prota is gay/bi he could hook up with the bodyguard in the pub and hiring him after a long, wild night?
And for Julia... there was really the possibility not to touch her so yes, it could work with her and the female protagonist. Okay now I am not sure what you should do, would say my vote is "neutral" then.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
It would be to introduce it with a different story but I will submit it to a vote when the time comes
I was thinking how in the original story you could flirt a bit with Julia, in case of not paying much attention to her, that guy try to take advantage

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
It would be to introduce it with a different story but I will submit it to a vote when the time comes
I was thinking how in the original story you could flirt a bit with Julia, in case of not paying much attention to her, that guy try to take advantage
So no dating and love stuff with her anymore?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Tried to fix the male and female Afro hairs and added new male hair styles here too.

Edit: Funny bug report - found pimples on a beard (screenshot added)! XD

Last edited:

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
pls dont adapt clothes to the new breast, I would talk some adjust before.

links updated with new art.
Idk it would be wise to stop adding clothes until male and female parts get officially done. too I seen there are female hair in layer talking above the face and below is that true? cause if is Lisa hair would need one below as well which I can make.

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Idk it would be wise to stop adding clothes until male and female parts get officially done. too I seen there are female hair in layer talking above the face and below is that true? cause if is Lisa hair would need one below as well which I can make.
Very well, will give you all my breast clothing parts so you can fit them to your new wish breasts. :)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
not exactly!

about the male/female main body parts (specially the shapes of it) actually are the final ones.
reshaping them is something that I do not plan to do right now, but I am open to proposals to recolor or improve them.

about the breasts, I must admit that your proposal (specially which I call from pecho_derecho) i like it.
but I want some more time to meditate if remplace the previous breast or not.

dont worrie about some thinks like limbs, I know there is a lot to improve, but I have it pending for later.
as I said before I manipulate it via code, and i can create another specific type of body as long do it by code (as is the case of length and width).

possibly I will do it in the near future (not right now since I usually plan by objectives, until the current one is finished, I do not plan anything new until the next) .

about the hair cuts: you are rigth, there are two layers, one for the main hair, and the seccond for pony tails or long haircuts. the only reason is it dont seen too static and can have some movement at animations.

i dont think Lisa haircut need use the ther slot, but feel free to test it :)

Reactions: ( o )( o )

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
Murderers, thieves and Satan himself when they see quarzo working on simbro code. :eek:

Progress look so promises. Did you want to skip or delete downtown, hospital and gym? It can will accelerate create solid, working base of game and in that three places is lack of content anyway. :)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Murderers, thieves and Satan himself when they see quarzo working on simbro code. :eek:

Progress look so promises. Did you want to skip or delete downtown, hospital and gym? It can will accelerate create solid, working base of game and in that three places is lack of content anyway. :)
nah I'm not in a hurry (it shows a lot lately XD) in principle I want to adapt everything :), even dedicate myself tomake these places before the brothel :p

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
woman's arm and hand don't connect well, we should do something in a rush

Edit:

I think it is only a problem of the position of the hand, using the arm and the hand together and I do not see any serious problem. Looks like a hand position glitch

the layer of the hand goes before the arm in this image

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes