Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
In fact, I could have the option of putting 2 or 3 girls in the deal, if you don't pay at the end of the term, it takes them away.

Although how much money is the loan?
I have not planned it yet, a first idea that I can propose is in case of fall to -1000 trigger a event obtaining the loan, I was thinkinga amount of 3000, + abusive interests, and only one opportunity to persuade the bank with the girls, the next time player money drops to -1000 would be the definitive game over :p

Reactions: KoutaruArts

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
I have not planned it yet, a first idea that I can propose is in case of fall to -1000 trigger a event obtaining the loan, I was thinkinga amount of 3000, + abusive interests, and only one opportunity to persuade the bank with the girls, the next time player money drops to -1000 would be the definitive game over :p
the problem is if you go gameover and your saved is a minute away for example all your progress is screw xD

• Haha
Reactions: quarzo

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
that remember me i need program the save game system too :(
Uff that gonna be a hard one, dunno how you gonna save a full NPC maybe a specially new array made up for saving and loading npc??? I remember back on the days when I play Simbro I could Use Cheat Engine to maximize the Limit of the girls would put something excesive like 9999 and didn't break plus allowed me to keep them, when I closed and re-open it the number always went back to their original state whitout losing the girls as before said which make their saving kind of odd cause it was a fixed number.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
What gave me the most laziness about flash games was having to find where those .sol files were stored in the end what I always did was change them hot with cheat engine

ExgamerB

Jul 21, 2020
I'm all for punishment systems to de-incentivize failure but hard stop game overs often times feel bland, can cause you to lose all progress (depending on saving mechanics), and break up the flow of game play unnecessarily. I would recommend soft set backs, or making an indebted route/game-play/mechanic.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I'm all for punishment systems to de-incentivize failure but hard stop game overs often times feel bland, can cause you to lose all progress (depending on saving mechanics), and break up the flow of game play unnecessarily. I would recommend soft set backs, or making an indebted route/game-play/mechanic.
well i am open to more ideas (brainstorming) The truth is that I do not see much sense being in negative numbers since the waves of collectors increase and team members will resign when they do not receive payment XD

ExgamerB

Jul 21, 2020
Here's a few ideas I brainstormed

Punishment systems_

~. Debt Setbacks

1. If you do not pay your weekly debt loan sharks/thugs are sent to wreck/take away some of your assets. The player loses one or two non-essential rooms in their brothel such as Bedrooms, Cage Cells, Glory-holes, Poles.

2. Every simultaneous/continuous payment installment weekly (aka 2 weeks or 3 weeks in a row) you fail to make payments one of your highest level non-essential party members is taken hostage/forced to work for the bank. Said party members are released sequentially upon making missed full payments. Example, if you have missed 3 weeks in a row your two highest party members will have been taken away, and if the debt for each week is $1000, you will have to pay $1000 for one, and then $1000 for the other party member.

~. Notoriety Setbacks

1. Unlike Reputation, Notoriety is bad reputation about you and your business. Ever 10 points of Notoriety you have makes your workers less comfortable working for you, as such they will be more likely to ask for a wage increase, if denied they might decide they are better off working on their own or with a competitor.
2. Notoriety negatively effects certain charm checks, such as convincing the bank to give you a loan, or hiring new workers.

~. Security Setbacks

1. If your security rating is too low it may cause events to trigger that have your prostitutes demand you pay for something of theirs that was stolen or they will leave your brothel and you will gain negative reputation.

2. If your security is too low it may cause one of your prostitutes to be kidnapped where their ransom is set at a variable of 8% ± 2% Your total net wroth. Total net worth = your current cash at the time of kidnapping + the value of all rooms in your brothel at the time of kidnapping. Alternatively you can try to fight the kidnappers for your prostitute back, but if you lose, then you lose another prostitute and one article of clothing/weapon on each of the party members you brought to said fight.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well little feedback

I did not abandon the development of the game but due to lack of time I have not been able to advance almost anything, I have half finished the MC to find in the slum female npc that she offer sex in a similar way to the player does it to the npc.

and I must also add the event of finding a scared girl and protecting her from thugs

I was a bit in the analysis phase of how to make the saving system, I already have a good part of the code done but I have not tried it yet, the idea of saving, like the original, is carried out at the end of the day automatically, so Therefore, if the day is not finished, when loading the game, it will start from the morning.
It also includes saving the character itself and the crew

but unfortunately the way that I like to implement the most, implies that every time there is a fat update, such as adding new slots to the skeleton, it will imply having to start a new game.

Reactions: KoutaruArts
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes