Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hello everyone! I am currently working on this fan remake of the old game from the lok forums (Sim bro). I decide to open this thread as a development diary to comment on my progress in development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last public updated released : Demo6.1.0 2021/03/05

what do you will find?
a very customizable character, a Alpha combat system and like 5 test sex animations.

remember you need have java jre 1.8+ for run the launcher (work on windows and linux).
specially thanks to (o)(o) and delta00 for all the art support(Haircuts, Clothes, Background)

remember for run this game you need have installed java on your pc. if you are not sure, you can open the command terminal (on windows just search "CMD") and and type: java -version linux i think is java --version
if this command fails, then you need install it. from " . when installed, then you can run the exe or the jar version of the game.

universal jar launcher: (you can run it via console too: java -jar SimbroReloadedDemo6.1.0.jar )
(still testing new tits too)

windows exe launcher:
(still testing new tits too)

And some pics! :

by epidemico mediafire[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
well i am at half done slum logic and test dialog (at the moment if player character is female then only spawn males, and vice versa, i decide too to start with a doggie animation..... but is not finished >.>
Hehe... reminds me of your profile picture. X)

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Well, I know there are many things to improve but i decide drop the demo3, pls any issue or
something that needs to be improved, you can comment
, like the male clothes on normal body.

Aligora

Oct 31, 2018
Following.

High hopes with how much the original version of this game had, the longer you keep going the more attention and publicity this will get, likely a bigger fanbase and some additional assistance from the community as well.

I can do some spiriting, so if you need costumes or hairstyles I can make those, but when it comes to animations, nyeh, I'm alright.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
some additional assistance from the community as well.
well about me, the part of the code is not so much a problem, it is more a matter of patience. and the truth is that I enjoy solving the problems that arise. but my biggest fault is the artistic part and my null draw skills where would i like to have some support but....

It is currently a crossroads, because when starting this project I thought: well even that it is a non-profit game and almost all the art and music section is available to anyone, I have no problem sharing everything that I edit or my templates because it is a job that was not originally done by me and initially its original creators made it publicly accessible.

but in the code side I never imagined that I would end up developing almost all the code and mechanics of the game. As I have progressed I decided that it would be closed code since it is a whole structure that I plan to use in future games.

therefore I feel very hypocritical when asking for collaboration in the artistic section, while the code is left without sharing.

and I feel bad because other colleagues on the forum contacted me with good intentions to have access to the code and help in what they can.

So Most likely, after reading this selfish phrases everyone will lose interest in helping :oops:.

However, when the structure of the bodies is 100% completed and someone continues with the spirit of helping to adapt clothes and accessories, I will gladly pass the templates

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
well about me, the part of the code is not so much a problem, it is more a matter of patience. and the truth is that I enjoy solving the problems that arise. but my biggest fault is the artistic part and my null draw skills where would i like to have some support but....

It is currently a crossroads, because when starting this project I thought: well even that it is a non-profit game and almost all the art and music section is available to anyone, I have no problem sharing everything that I edit or my templates because it is a job that was not originally done by me and initially its original creators made it publicly accessible.

but in the code side I never imagined that I would end up developing almost all the code and mechanics of the game. As I have progressed I decided that it would be closed code since it is a whole structure that I plan to use in future games.

therefore I feel very hypocritical when asking for collaboration in the artistic section, while the code is left without sharing.

and I feel bad because other colleagues on the forum contacted me with good intentions to have access to the code and help in what they can.

So Most likely, after reading this selfish phrases everyone will lose interest in helping :oops:.

However, when the structure of the bodies is 100% completed and someone continues with the spirit of helping to adapt clothes and accessories, I will gladly pass the templates
Nope, I didn't lose my interests in helping you. ^^ It's really nice of you, I wished the same in my past to end that game but wasn't able to program therefore... simply natural. And hell, sounds neat to me that you are planning to do more games with that code!

Reactions: quarzo and Aligora

Aligora

Oct 31, 2018
Just to play the game with things I made, is more than enough reward for me.

I don't need to code, just a template to work and design on.
I'll pass the edits and frames back over, you can keep your code.

Apr 30, 2017

Why not set a production team with some artists, coders and try launching a patreon campaign?

I bet it would be succesful because this game left a lot of orphans and there's still people paying for the abandoned version.

You could change the name to SIMBROZ or something like so you could avoid any issues just in case the original creator show up.

BTW I'm a writer and I will be glad to be of your assistance. English is not my native language and most of my texts are in portuguese but I think I have some good insights and you could review the texts for any grammatical errors.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes