4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
do not consider this a piracy site
#8: Literary theft, any unauthorized appropriation of the mental or artistic conceptions or productions of another...

In other words, ...use of something you did not create, and do not own rights to.
Of course, we have public domain works, but any item that has not legally gone into public domain is still owned by the creator.
As a songwriter, I've been through this, legally, with plenty of people on a couple occasions.
If you create something, and you have date and time stamped files on your computer, and have not submitted your work to copyright . gov, then your work is still subject to protection. And, it is theft when someone uses that work. Piracy is theft, by definition.

This site is a piracy site. This game is pirated (unless the devs themselves put the game on here for free use). This material is pirated, unless the owner gave permission to use it. But, again, I don't see someone taking another person to court over something that didn't and won't bring in money.

screenshot.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
#8: Literary theft, any unauthorized appropriation of the mental or artistic conceptions or productions of another...

In other words, ...use of something you did not create, and do not own rights to.
Of course, we have public domain works, but any item that has not legally gone into public domain is still owned by the creator.
As a songwriter, I've been through this, legally, with plenty of people on a couple occasions.
If you create something, and you have date and time stamped files on your computer, and have not submitted your work to copyright . gov, then your work is still subject to protection. And, it is theft when someone uses that work. Piracy is theft, by definition.

This site is a piracy site. This game is pirated (unless the devs themselves put the game on here for free use). This material is pirated, unless the owner gave permission to use it. But, again, I don't see someone taking another person to court over something that didn't and won't bring in money.

View attachment 2772410
That would mean that the latest greatest hits in the hitparades are stolen work and the original artists would get rich... though that never happens.
There are still Options to make such a take over legally fine and I get a feelign the Dev made sure he wouldn't get into trouble over this project

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
I still have the last release of the original and sometimes load a save file, to remember Alice and her big assets... ;)

Best wishes to TheGentleViking and team, let's see how it goes. :)

Cursed89

Mar 13, 2019
I think the main entire issue is that they want payment so early with little to no content whatsoever I mean if they dropped a simbro that had all the previous content just with new art/styles then sure the price is justifiable but atm not so much considering any step of the way this could be another exit scam or a dead project.

So right now the game will get strange reviews possibly low ones too since its still too early to tell the direction of this but hopefully goes in a good one

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

killua2018

Apr 8, 2018
I was deeply impressed by the original version. There are quite a lot of customized characters, sex scenes and many plots. I am forward to seeing this new work, but at present all I can do is wait for the update... Not enough material for me to vent

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
i just went and played the original just for some context, anyone saying the new art is worse needs fucking glasses. the new artstyle is still in line with the original but its tuned up and way nicer. the original art sucks fuck, its litteral dogshit. the new art direction is miles better.
I believe, someone is angry. Yes, the new art has more detail, is angled, etc. . It doesn't mean, it's objectively better.
For example, because it is angled, some poses are a bit strange. Because it is more detailed, some people dislike certain features of girls, you probably can't change, like full puffy lips, freckles, pushed up nose, cheekbone, chin, eyes, arking eyebrows, nipple position, thickness ratio of legs-arms-torso-waist, maybe even shader.

The new artstyle doesn't need to be exactly like the old one. We could have also gotten frontal view models or sth.

Right now, we don't have enough from the new style to compare, what the old style had, especially when it comes to costumization.
Liking the new style is good. However, did you have to shit talk the old style? Wasn't it good enough to tuck on your dick out to, in the past? Surely, you had played the old game, too. Comparing two games, by only playing one would be delirious.

edit:as of writing, I'm dead drunk, haven't slept for days and am fucked. If i get shit on, I guess i deserved it and need to swallow. Should I need to change, something, I'll do it when sobbered up. see you, future me 8====D

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I believe, someone is angry. Yes, the new art has more detail, is angled, etc. . It doesn't mean, it's objectively better.
For example, because it is angled, some poses are a bit strange. Because it is more detailed, some people dislike certain features of girls, you probably can't change, like full puffy lips, freckles, pushed up nose, cheekbone, chin, eyes, arking eyebrows, nipple position, thickness ratio of legs-arms-torso-waist, maybe even shader.

The new artstyle doesn't need to be exactly like the old one. We could have also gotten frontal view models or sth.

Right now, we don't have enough from the new style to compare, what the old style had, especially when it comes to costumization.
Liking the new style is good. However, did you have to shit talk the old style? Wasn't it good enough to tuck on your dick out to, in the past? Surely, you had played the old game, too. Comparing two games, by only playing one would be delirious.

edit:as of writing, I'm dead drunk, haven't slept for days and am fucked. If i get shit on, I guess i deserved it and need to swallow. Should I need to change, something, I'll do it when sobbered up. see you, future me 8====D
Do we really need to use this kinda language now?
Check back with his quoted post the shit talking has been going on for abit now...
People complain about their nostalgic memories not being met and people saying that old isn't always better.
So let's just agree that we disagree, it's still to early to actually say which faction is in the right or wrong and we should never forget that Simbro was an unique and ambitious project back in the days... it failed and we saw many others tackling this genre mostly failing aswell.
Now a days it's no longer unique and thanks to many other projects even calling it ambitious seems wrong though this just means that this game has to prove itself by quality and quantity rather than just time

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Do we really need to use this kinda language now?
Check back with his quoted post the shit talking has been going on for abit now...
People complain about their nostalgic memories not being met and people saying that old isn't always better.
So let's just agree that we disagree, it's still to early to actually say which faction is in the right or wrong and we should never forget that Simbro was an unique and ambitious project back in the days... it failed and we saw many others tackling this genre mostly failing aswell.
Now a days it's no longer unique and thanks to many other projects even calling it ambitious seems wrong though this just means that this game has to prove itself by quality and quantity rather than just time
There goes me trying to be sarcastic down the drain :p

But let me get something straight, because I did not read the full thread.
- people complained about the new artstyle
- other people defend new style
- it got heated
- I tried to put out the fire with piss

Can I add something, so I can understand?

What did the old have?:
- ?? years of work on it
- an (at that time) established and completed artwork of I forgot who the artist was with all sorts of costumization
- it's finished. no more updates

what does the new one have (as of 16.7.2023)?:
- it's new, like it just came out
- new art, with a ton of potential. many things can change. be it for improvements or taste or game engine issues
- it's a demo. not only that, it's v0.02

please correct me, if I'm wrong.

I can't wait to see how well it'll do. let's be excited.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What did the old have?:
- ?? years of work on it
- an (at that time) established and completed artwork of I forgot who the artist was with all sorts of costumization
- it's finished. no more updates
- yes... though much time was wasted
- no the art was clipped and animated paperdoll stuff (not very impressive but the art was always the same and not a mix of artists)... though that was already more than the standard offered back in the day... there were great 2D art not animated or simply morphed to look animated. (Brothel games in general used artwork from different artists and lookalike characters to create an illusion of varied sexacts for a certain Anime or Game Character... many still do actually)
- the game was abondened in a buggy state with many Story strings loose and tangeld up in none reasonable way

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes