3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
I used to really like the original SimBro, very nice to discover this.
Clarification Qs:
1: other floors: this seems to not yet be implemented, correct? Visible in selection but one can not actually execute
2: Reputation: is this working yet? I seem not to see any progress on this, appears not to update
3: Appears loan repayments at bank don't work, only when thug shows up?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In times like these I am just glad Albert Einstein is no longer around to see what the internet turned out to be.
:FacePalm:
People might know him as a genius of physics, but his true genius was in understanding human nature afterall...:rolleyes:

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
0 new content besides some "status effects" on combat and a couple weapons? wtf is this? xDD

Oh i forgot, optimization too, for a copypasta of a game which could run in my 386 from 1990. GG.
1727254976168.png

Could this be new content maybe? (i.e. combat sex) - I've not tested the update yet so maybe it's nothing. But yeah if there's nothing new then I feel like all the optimisations and combat QoL updates could have just waited until a full update :unsure:

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Hello i have some troubles with the missions.

How i can talk with Alice about reduce her dignity i don t know how i can reduce this :(. I hope anyone can help me with this.

Thx

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes