3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
looks promising, is it worth playing right now or should I wait for a couple updates?
Atm there is not much "meat on the bone" all pun intended ;)
However you can play to hire your desired batch of whores and set up your brothel for good ecconomy and grind them, as your MC in level to be prepaired for when stories etc kicks in.. when.. we do not know!

As of now lot's of things arn't implemented, such as Cheats. However you can earn exp for MC and a Girl by summon to cabinet and fuck without cost of time, and when running out of Stammina you both can keep going.
It's an exploid the Dev is aware of, so better take advantage before it gets "fixed" :p

Dev tries to get us monthly updates, he uses Freelance help for some parts which can cause delays, so can irl isssues.

On Discord ppl can make game suggestions, which he listens to and sometimes incorporate in the update work.

This update for example focus on the combat mechanics and are happy to report that combat reward more exp than before but can also appear tougher for new starters.

Henche word of advice would be to avoid combat the first day, hire 1 or 2 whores and glitch grind them silly before day ends to be at higher level on day 2.

1 fuck grants 5 exp to both, so can take a while to reach lvl 10+

Many Traits and Classes in game atm, so can be time consuming to find juuust the right set of whores.. as almost all Traits have both a positive and negative effect.

Reputation not implemented yet though.

Dev tries to make older saves work with newer versions, hopefully this continues as I've grinded 140 game days or so.. and my MC is at lvl 51.. without cheats mind ya.. cuz they arn't implemented yet ;)

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
I'm so proud of you for keeping with the updates!
Keep posting more and make our dreams come true!
ILY <3

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Am I the only one who liked the art style of the original more? That being said I do wish the dev all the best for this game and hope it wont just be another abandoned project
I hate disparaging the work the dev has put into this project, but...kinda, yeah, same. It's weird too, 'cause the art style isn't even good in any notable way, but there's just something about it.

Also, does this game let us have Alice entertain waiting clients yet, 'cause that's easily the main reason I ever launch the old Simbro these days.

Tim_Jobs

Sep 5, 2019
Does anyone know if the grab command in combat does anything? Doesn't use my stamina but it does just end up skipping my turn.

Edit: I also received the same error as the commenter above, I was in combat before healing in the hospital and then saving. I left, then received that error and any attempts to load that save file lead to the same thing happening.

Last edited:

shaymus.yazen

Mar 21, 2023
Does anyone know if the grab command in combat does anything? Doesn't use my stamina but it does just end up skipping my turn
In the original game, you could use it to grab an enemy while other characters on your team either damage them or take off their clothes. don't know if it's fully implemented in this version tho. It's also stat dependent

Reactions: Tim_Jobs

Tim_Jobs

Sep 5, 2019
In the original game, you could use it to grab an enemy while other characters on your team either damage them or take off their clothes. don't know if it's fully implemented in this version tho. It's also stat dependent
Imma guess it's unimplemented then unless if I do need a muscle stat of higher than 18 but thanks for the info

Firesnake

Aug 6, 2017
Haven't seen anyone commenting about it; does nobody else get an error in the new version? Used to work fine before, but now it's just this. Clean install and all, can't get it to work. The usual solutions (run as admin, uncheck read-only, move to a different path) didn't help either.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes