foible

Aug 29, 2017
Or because of a community that is too demanding for a flash game with only one developer, or because the developer got sick, or preferred to work on other things, in the end we don't know anything xd.
Save for the fact that the community simply demanded interaction from the devs, there was not JUST one single person on the development team, Marune isn't dead or in a coma, and it's painfully obvious that the devs straight-up abandoned the project to let it milk subs that didn't notice or couldn't be bothered to cancel. Simp/troll somewhere else.

Akyumi

May 8, 2017
Save for the fact that the community simply demanded interaction from the devs, there was not JUST one single person on the development team, Marune isn't dead or in a coma, and it's painfully obvious that the devs straight-up abandoned the project to let it milk subs that didn't notice or couldn't be bothered to cancel. Simp/troll somewhere else.
Marune was the developer, there was nothing else, the other was a designer, the other pure PlayShapes designers, translators and little else. For those years they said that someone was sick or had problems and if it's true I don't care. Demanding a dollar a month is laughable, but for those who paid more, I agree that they deserved more communication from those people. The code of that game is shit and sooner or later that was going to happen and more with AdobeFlash that is dead, those who are still in the boat only hope that they return xD, they are free to do whatever they want with their fucking money.

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
Wasnt there a version of this game where you could modify the look of all the characters and edit their stats? i know ive had that version before but was years ago does anyone know where to find it ?

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
Wasnt there a version of this game where you could modify the look of all the characters and edit their stats? i know ive had that version before but was years ago does anyone know where to find it ?
well it was more a cheat code you put it in the main menu but after the last release did not work anymore or work with bugs

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
why is the game not allowing me to cusomize a second character after i saved the first one?
U can still customize ur hired girls by applying the 'SPONGEBOB' cheatcode b4 loading the game on the nxt playthrough. Though I wish the game had futa customers along with male customers as well.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
U can still customize ur hired girls by applying the 'SPONGEBOB' cheatcode b4 loading the game on the nxt playthrough. Though I wish the game had futa customers along with male customers as well.
More specifically, start your game in 2.7b, when you want to edit girls, load your save with 2.7a. Most/all the cheat codes are buggy as Hell in 2.7b. Also, when you wake up and Alice is excited about a holiday, load your save with 2.7a to play through that day. The holiday events are also buggy as Hell in 2.7b.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
well that one works fine, its just the player character i'm having trouble with

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
yeah i remember you could go to the staff section completely redisgn them and their stats and all of that now it doesnt seem this current version does not do that is there a older version someone can upload here to download ? i put the spongebob and the iamthewalrus codes in but i dont see the customizing menu pop down

Ecil

Dec 21, 2017
There are 3 remakes coming, but 2 of them seems abandoned, except for this one:

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes