souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
For those of us (mainly me), that is not on twatter, what dose it show?
A remake in progress of the game, though you can see it without logging in to twitter. It's mostly just a better quality model of Alice (IIRC, the assistant lady) and the old location images as a placeholder.

Here's the remake developer's .

Karmas88

May 13, 2018
A remake in progress of the game, though you can see it without logging in to twitter. It's mostly just a better quality model of Alice (IIRC, the assistant lady) and the old location images as a placeholder.

Here's the remake developer's .
Thank you for the information, and the Patreon, it looks good.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Could anyone help me with the Christmas Quest ?
How do you get the actors and actresses ?
Assuming that the game hasn't bugged on you (obviously it's an old game which was notoriously buggy), you have to choose them from your workers. Male for Santa, female for everyone else IIRC. Alice won't do any role either.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
How do you get the actors and actresses
Hire three thugs as Grinch, Elf 1 and 2
Have three ladies as Lady Santa, Deer 1 and 2

Optionally, you (either FMC or MMC) can take both roles depending on gender if you want to take part in the festival.

Tips:
  1. If playing as a female, you can have James on the team for free
  2. If playing as a male, you can have Julia and Eva (pre-2.7) plus your old friend's wife (forgot the name, but surely appear on later updates, possibly version 2.6 and above) for free
  3. Alternatively, you can do Hitomi's quest to get three or four unique female characters -- Oyko, Orra, Traker, and Elda.
  4. If you have high charm and play as a male, you can seduce the front desk lady in the hospital per day to get the ladies required to work in your establishment, instead of getting a high roll of Lazy workers from the Slums. Hospital has a very high chance of getting ladies without traits at all (Tsundere, Naive, etc) and Bar has a pretty decent roll on varied traits, Slums, however, depending on your luck, you can get a lady with two traits at best.

Reactions: Hfreak and M1K3_0

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
How do I hire 3 thugs, I have the 1500$, but I just can't proceed
Hiring thugs have some ways, either:
1. Have a lot of money (costs between $500-$700)
2. Offer your girl (depending on quality, can fetch $400-$700)
3. Pass a reputation check when choosing the "Peace" option

Defeating Thugs won't make them your employee, but "capturing" the girls accompanying the thugs will make the girls your "employee".

Thugs can be recruited in the Slums, except for James, who can be recruited for free if you play as a female and offer him a little taste of your business.

Oh yeah, about James... just be sure your FMC had enough stamina to endure the session with him

Reactions: M1K3_0 and Hfreak

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Oyko and Orra? I've be playing this game since ver. 2.3a(fixed) and never heard of those 2 are they MMC only cuz I only play FMC. Hitomi has never offered them to me. I have acquired both Tracker and Elda ea in a way that they become workers, even figured out how to get Elda with the Nympho trait. But still at a loss when it comes to Oyko and Orra would love to know what the triggers are. :) and does it work on ver. 2.5a (seems to be the most stable version I have)

Reactions: Hfreak

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Oyko and Orra? I've be playing this game since ver. 2.3a(fixed) and never heard of those 2 are they MMC only cuz I only play FMC. Hitomi has never offered them to me. I have acquired both Tracker and Elda ea in a way that they become workers, even figured out how to get Elda with the Nympho trait. But still at a loss when it comes to Oyko and Orra would love to know what the triggers are. :) and does it work on ver. 2.5a (seems to be the most stable version I have)
They're early-game unique workers.

How to get it:
1. (Probably better) Be a male MC and then pass the Hitomi Authentication
2. Save up energy (meaning no bored whore event or the like)
3. Ask Hitomi to give a random coordinate
4. Get Oyko
5. Rinse and Repeat to get Orra

Oyko and Orra, if you're oblivious, is a parody of the ever-popular Yoko Littner from Gurrenn Lagann and Orra is a parody of the infamous Korra from the Legend of Korra

Last edited:
Reactions: M1K3_0 and Hfreak

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
They're early-game unique workers.

How to get it:
1. (Probably better) Be a male MC and then pass the Hitomi Authentication
2. Save up energy (meaning no bored whore event or the like)
3. Ask Hitomi to give a random coordinate
4. Get Oyko
5. Rinse and Repeat to get Orra

Oyko and Orra, if you're oblivious, is a parody of the ever-popular Yoko Littner from Gurrenn Lagann and Orra is a parody of the infamous Korra from the Legend of Korra
I've heard there's 2B from NieR:Automata in the game, is it true ?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes