Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Weird new issue coming back to this game after a few months, none of my versions (2.5a, 2.7b, tcast 01 or tcast 02) can read my saves, nor can I create any new saves by playing them. My saves are still there in the Appdata\Roaming\Macromedia folder so I'm not sure what's up?

EDIT: Solved! I'd moved the folder which contained my Simbro folder. Just had to move it back in order for the saves to read across properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: quarzo and Borkley

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Its been years I've been looking for this game i kinda forgot how or where is the android port of this game. Mo longer updated

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019
There's someone working in a fanmade remake

That guy hasn't uploaded anything since april, it's like simbro is cursed, every time someone wants to do a remake of simbro it ends up either abandoned or canceled

Jul 21, 2020
That guy hasn't uploaded anything since april, it's like simbro is cursed, every time someone wants to do a remake of simbro it ends up either abandoned or canceled
LOL curse seems appropriate. On their twitter, it says this:

"I am sorry to say but due to recent events in Ukraine my main game designer( who lives in Ukraine) cant finish the work I have some of it but it is unfinished I wish him luck in these dire times" ( )

It’s a shame, as it’s probably the best looking attempt for a remake that I’ve seen. The graphics are inspired by the original, but have a unique feel.

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well i dind notice my links only work when i am only logged on mediafire
is posible i get some ban? mmmmmmm well if i find how to solve it, then I reupload this :)

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Patreon refuses to freeze them.

Some were claiming (based on hearsay/rumor/nothing) that they did get frozen but it's not true. I tested it myself and got charged $1.
People are still signed up it takes there money each month. So they get paid paid doing. Nothing

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes