dionlux

Jul 20, 2017
This was one of the first erotic games that I played, it brings me good memories, I hope someone will take the project and revive it taking the concept of the original base game
Currently there are many more tools for the development of these games.
It's moments like these that make me want to know how to code a game.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
If i use the SPONGEBOB code i should be able to instant lvl right? Because its not showing up for me the rest is working.
It doesn’t work in last release. Have to use it with previous version, then load the save in latest version.

Also, you’ll have to save right before Xmas and load it with previous version as well. Xmas bugged in latest version.

LukasLukas300

Jan 3, 2019
It doesn’t work in last release. Have to use it with previous version, then load the save in latest version.

Also, you’ll have to save right before Xmas and load it with previous version as well. Xmas bugged in latest version.
Alright much thx. So you recommend to play on prevous version anyway?

KnightKKK

Feb 14, 2022
Why i can't find the phone at clouthes after i find the bartender when alice been kidnap?

Last edited:

KnightKKK

Feb 14, 2022
Could be a good detail if she gets pregnant if you take too long to rescue her lmao
I didn't take too long to save her. After Alice been kidnap i follow the proces but still i didn't find the cellphone to complete the event. Is this a bug? I saw many coment at youtube simbro, many of them also like this.

7twenty

Sep 11, 2017
I remember this game from the old Sim Brothel v2 forums. Would like to get a copy of the original game, Sim Brothel v2.1.4, assuming it isn't lost to time.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
How tf does someone start making this much money and then just disappear? They could have been set for life if they just continued developing it.

Reactions: Redyqar and Ecil
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes