Apr 19, 2020
Occassional cop visit.
Thank god. My notoriety is sick and my slaves, all 5, are generally used to exhaustion daily. I send all these retarded "nobles" and "VIPs" to the slave cages. Fuck 'em.

Seriously those guys must be lost or something. They come in at like lvl 50+ on day 18 looking for a quality lvl of 50+. Like dude, you came to a not-so-legal back alley whorehouse. Stop demanding celebrity status ladies. Only my FemC can even come close to that unrealistic expectation and only cuz I SPONGEBOB'd like 3 extra levels. Sorry I don't have a lady with 35 beauty and 28 muscle (?!) Mr. "Noble" but you really should know better.

And it drives me nuts that slaves are 100% guaranteed to Not Satisfy any customers, even if I SPONGEBOB her to like lvl 7 at 15 beauty. Same with G-holes. My girl's stats are nuts yet she "satisfies" like 5% of the johns. Like dude I don't know how tf to please you busters.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Thank god. My notoriety is sick and my slaves, all 5, are generally used to exhaustion daily. I send all these retarded "nobles" and "VIPs" to the slave cages. Fuck 'em.

Seriously those guys must be lost or something. They come in at like lvl 50+ on day 18 looking for a quality lvl of 50+. Like dude, you came to a not-so-legal back alley whorehouse. Stop demanding celebrity status ladies. Only my FemC can even come close to that unrealistic expectation and only cuz I SPONGEBOB'd like 3 extra levels. Sorry I don't have a lady with 35 beauty and 28 muscle (?!) Mr. "Noble" but you really should know better.

And it drives me nuts that slaves are 100% guaranteed to Not Satisfy any customers, even if I SPONGEBOB her to like lvl 7 at 15 beauty. Same with G-holes. My girl's stats are nuts yet she "satisfies" like 5% of the johns. Like dude I don't know how tf to please you busters.
That's the problem of an unfinished and abandoned game... game balance is off the charts.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
How do I edit stats? I use the code but I can find the option.
Editing the stats requires you to level up yourself and the hos. There is no way around it, as far as I know. The stats that can be edited from the "Spongebob" code is Hygiene, Mood, and Dignity only.

Nov 16, 2017
How do I edit stats? I use the code but I can find the option.
You can not do it in versionn 2.7B because the code is spaghetti. However editing the stats works in version 2.7A. (Personally I recommend using this version instead anyways because it's the least buggy with the most content).

Feb 18, 2018
Guys lol, anyone know any game similar to this one, i try to look around but found nothing really similar, or some other game with gameplay like insexsity work too ty guys

Nestogate

Aug 15, 2021
Adobe Flash Player 11 9_14_2021 4_13_56 PM.png
I'm stuck here... Any idea how to pass?
I can't seem to choose characters for the roles(ie. Grinch or Santa clause)
By default, the PLAYER is always chosen here

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Do that game have an alice? the corruption idea was a good one with alice on simbro, we were so close to finally spoil her
No but there are some special characters with story, it's not the same as simbro but still a very promising game.

You can suggest that idea, it would be nice to have a character to introduce you to the game as a tutorial on top of that.

ibralize

Aug 18, 2019
yeah, i lifted it to 65 right before upload cuz it was to easy to get to "seduce" option right in first day. BTW her dignity locked at 45 code vice, so you cant make it below 45. But then you can flirt with her when you summon her and try to seduce her (CHARM check). I placed that instead of "[Ask for a blowjob]" option which drops her mood
When Alice dignity is 45 and I try seduce, it says her dignity is to high. How can it be possible to seduce her when not possible to get dignity below 45?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes